• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sportstud4891

Resident SMIB
    Jun 7, 2011
    Chuck County
    Yep I am. He's a prick. Always has been. He wouldn't respond to myself or any of my family at all. I went to his office twice. Called him countless times and sent him a ton of emails and did not get a reponse. The problem is he's been around for years and even won the primary by like 1600 votes. Although I just got my new voter card with my party change to democrat on it today to try to get him out.

smores

Creepy-Ass Cracker
    Feb 27, 2007
    Falls Church
    Well he told me personally (on the phone) he'd vote against it... why am I not surprised that he would flip on it?

I'll be calling/writing again...

Si vis pacem para bellum

follow me @DiscipleofJMB

tomgreco

Ammo addict
    Sep 17, 2009
    Indian Head, MD
    Register as a Democrat. I think we can muster a few thousand votes against him in the primaries June 24, 2014. I will work to see that he is unemployed November 5th.

johnb007

Jul 6, 2011
    I'm in Charles county and I have noted this with BOLD letters!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    i have about 35 of my relative voting against him and its only been a few hours since i started calling around. i hope he pays with his job next November and he will if i have anything to say about it.

smores

Creepy-Ass Cracker
    Feb 27, 2007
    Falls Church
    i have about 35 of my relative voting against him and its only been a few hours since i started calling around. i hope he pays with his job next November and he will if i have anything to say about it.

I'm gonna press until I get another call. He straight lied to me. But... he also encouraged me to "get involved" in politics... I hope to be his undoing, if not just a part of it.

Si vis pacem para bellum

follow me @DiscipleofJMB

hvymax

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 19, 2010
    Dentsville District 28
    I will be working tirelessly and supporting/being anyone who runs against him. We need to work throughout the state against all of the Domestic Enemies who Crucified the Constitution.

smores

Creepy-Ass Cracker
    Feb 27, 2007
    Falls Church
    We need to have a somd meet asap. I may be moving to nova but I still work in Accokeek and will pressure Middleton, Wilson, Jameson and Murphy if this bill passes.

The wrath of God will be upon them...

Si vis pacem para bellum

follow me @DiscipleofJMB

tomgreco

Ammo addict
    Sep 17, 2009
    Indian Head, MD
    Murphy robo email-

These collective experiences have provided me with a unique perspective on this very important issue. This is one issue that deserves knowledgeable and thoughtful consideration. It is for this reason that I voted to support this bill in the joint committee and to move it forward.

smores

Creepy-Ass Cracker
    Feb 27, 2007
    Falls Church
    Murphy robo email-

These collective experiences have provided me with a unique perspective on this very important issue. This is one issue that deserves knowledgeable and thoughtful consideration. It is for this reason that I voted to support this bill in the joint committee and to move it forward.

:mad54:

Si vis pacem para bellum

follow me @DiscipleofJMB

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Comotion357

Latest threads

Top Bottom