• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Peyman

Jan 24, 2013
    Baltimore City
    I recently had my personal handgun collection stolen from my residence by a
    family member. This incident was immediately reported to the Baltimore City Police and a formal theft (larceny) report was made and court date is still pending.

The police were provided the makes,models and serial number of he 4 registered handguns. Within a few days after the theft I went and purchased 3 of the calibers that were stolen.

I contacted the FFL's and MSP Mrs. Brock and a uniformed officers. Nobody seems to know what the stated item number 8 on the MSP Multiple Firearm. Purchases which clearly states. A person whose regulated firearms is stolen or irretrievably lost and who considers it essential that that the regulated firearms be replaced immediately If:
    (a) the person provides the dealer with a copy of the official police report or summary attached to the application to purchase or transfer a regulated firearm.

There is also point (b) which is pretty much of what is contained in item (a).
    Is there anyone who can shed light on this and please help me with it's definition?

Any thing would be a plus because I have been around the block a few times and need some guidance.

Thanks so much for any help. I am a new poster on this fine forum and looking forward to increase my participation on some great topics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Shive62

Latest threads

Top Bottom