• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ASTC

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    The MD Small Arms Range is offering a Multi-Jurisdiction (D.C., MD & VA) Concealed Carry Permit class for $300.00. The class fee includes the use of our firearm and 50 rounds of ammo. MD HQL training is included for MD residents wanting to purchase handguns. Fingerprints & photos are available by an approved vendor onsite. More info & registration at: www.msar.com

Last edited:

Revolver6

Sep 29, 2019
    The MD Small Arms Range is offering a Multi-Jurisdiction (D.C., MD & VA) Concealed Carry Permit class for $280.00. The class fee includes the use of our firearm and 50 rounds of ammo. MD HQL training is included for MD residents wanting to purchase handguns. Fingerprints & photos are available by an approved vendor onsite. More info & registration at: www.msar.com
    Are the instructors in the approved list of MD and DC?
    Trying to figure out why your classes are the lowest in fees compared to everywhere else near me ... Lowest I've seen is that much only for one... I'm seriously considering to sign up

ASTC

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    To answer your question, msar.com is not our website. It is the MD Small Arms Range website. You can ask them why they do it that way? As you surmised, it means that the July classes are completely booked. The August schedule should be posted soon. Thanks.

ASTC

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    In response to an earlier question I found the following on the MSAR website:

Once you have read through all of the information below, click the "Register Now" button at the bottom of the page to view the available dates/times for this class, and to begin registration. If the "Register Now" button redirects you to the homepage of our website, please try again later. This means that all of our classes are currently full and/or we do not have any dates/times available for this class at this time.​

ASTC

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    You should check their website periodically. I am told that their CCP classes are selling out within 24 hours when published online. They are planning to add some additional classes, but I don't have any further information about their schedule.

Michigander08

ridiculous and psychotic
    MDS Supporter
    May 29, 2017
    I took the class back in 2015 for HQL and the Utah non resident class. Mo is a outstanding instructor and he does know his stuff as well. Retired Capt. from MPD and I would recommend him any day of the week!
    Yep. I was a student in his class for Utah non-resident back when I was living in MD. He is a no non-sense guy and get you squared away!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom