• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ASTC

Industry Partner
    The MD Small Arms Range is offering a Multi-Jurisdiction (D.C., MD & VA) Concealed Carry Permit class for $280.00. The class fee includes the use of our firearm and 50 rounds of ammo. MD HQL training is included for MD residents wanting to purchase handguns. Fingerprints & photos are available by an approved vendor onsite. More info & registration at: www.msar.com

Last edited:

sal.panahi

Sep 29, 2019
    The MD Small Arms Range is offering a Multi-Jurisdiction (D.C., MD & VA) Concealed Carry Permit class for $280.00. The class fee includes the use of our firearm and 50 rounds of ammo. MD HQL training is included for MD residents wanting to purchase handguns. Fingerprints & photos are available by an approved vendor onsite. More info & registration at: www.msar.com
    Are the instructors in the approved list of MD and DC?
    Trying to figure out why your classes are the lowest in fees compared to everywhere else near me ... Lowest I've seen is that much only for one... I'm seriously considering to sign up

acwatkins

Aug 29, 2013
    Glen Burnie
    Maybe a dumb question. If we had our prints done for a HQL do we need to do them again?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jwiggy

Latest threads

Top Bottom