Multi-Jurisdiction CCP class (DC, MD & VA)

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ASTC

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    The MD Small Arms Range is offering a Multi-Jurisdiction concealed carry permit class for D.C., MD & VA CCP's. The cost of the class is $300.00 and includes the use of a firearm and 50 rounds of ammunition. An approved fingerprint vendor will be onsite for those who wish to be fingerprinted. Information & registration can be found at: www.msar.com

CZ Peasy

Jun 29, 2012
    We don't have any renewal classes scheduled anytime soon. Thanks for thinking of us.
    Thanks for the quick reply. I have taken a few of your previous classes and sent a few other people your way. Always had a great experience.

j2k4r

Apr 11, 2009
    Upper Marlboro
    @ASTC - I need your assistance:
    I was in your class this weekend. Showed up on time yesterday and completed all aspects of the class.

I went back in today and arrived prior to class start time, and the entire parking lot was full. A few people came out of the range, but their parking spaces were scooped up before I could get close to them. The repeatedly stated policy from the instructor is that 1 minute late is 1 minute late.

I circled the parking lot until 10:02, then left as I waited with 4 other patrons. Is it possible to reschedule to take the 2nd day and range session or to get at least a partial refund?

Observation:
    It would be ideal for MSAR to mark off some parking spots for the class or purchase overflow parking at one of the other places in that office park that are closed during the weekend or to offer the class during a time in the week when the range is not completely packed full. Perhaps they cannot do this for some reason, but the current situation is less than ideal for paying customers, especially since several drive quite a way to take the multi-jurisdictional classes (we had people in class from NY, NJ, and other states).

Please help!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom