• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Afrikeber

Ultimate Member
    Jan 14, 2013
    Urbana, Md.
    I just realized I missed the one and only traffic ticket I received a little over a year ago, (rolling through a stop sign, $90.00 fine). I now wonder if that will cause a delay or rejection.
    Nope

JohnnyE

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 18, 2013
    MoCo
    I just realized I missed the one and only traffic ticket I received a little over a year ago, (rolling through a stop sign, $90.00 fine). I now wonder if that will cause a delay or rejection.
    Do they ask about driving history? I don't mean DUI's (I have zero of those) but simple stuff like the things that earn one, two or three points at a time.

King of COD

Jul 24, 2022
    Baltimore
    I got denied today for a poss /distribution of marijuana charge from 2007 which I didn’t know was still on record talk to MSP agent an filed expungement 1 hour after …it was a dirty cop that planted drugs on me btw FABIEN LARONDE who has now been fired from BCPD for over 5 years now

King of COD

Jul 24, 2022
    Baltimore
    Guess I’ll see what happens or how long it takes my application still says pending tho hopefully they get the expungement quick an the 3 blank spots will be completed

Attachments

• B3CA8CFA-5736-47CB-84DC-A4D98198C0C1.png
      B3CA8CFA-5736-47CB-84DC-A4D98198C0C1.png
      48.4 KB · Views: 151
    Last edited:

BurkeM

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 8, 2014
    Baltimore
    Operative word- “Traffic.”

The application asks about Criminal arrests, charges, conviction.

Nobody at MSP cares if you have 1,000 traffic tickets and a revoked license. Traffic violations aren’t prohibitive under the Gun Control Act of 1968 or Maryland firearms statutes.

CMSGT

BANNED!!!
    Feb 2, 2022
    Operative word- “Traffic.”

The application asks about Criminal arrests, charges, conviction.

Nobody at MSP cares if you have 1,000 traffic tickets and a revoked license. Traffic violations aren’t prohibitive under the Gun Control Act of 1968 or Maryland firearms statutes.
    Thanks for confirming the answer given in another posting...:D

RobRockz

Dec 3, 2021
    Calvert County
    Guess I’ll see what happens or how long it takes my application still says pending tho hopefully they get the expungement quick an the 3 blank spots will be completed
    There’s a question on the HQL application that asks if you have ever been denied. Even if you have your record expunged I’m not so sure you can get approved after that.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    There’s a question on the HQL application that asks if you have ever been denied. Even if you have your record expunged I’m not so sure you can get approved after that.
    Sure you can. That’s one of the big reasons to expunge your record.

willtill

The Dude Abides
    MDS Supporter
    May 15, 2007
    They would if they could, I’m sure. Can’t wait to see the shenanigans next session.
    It's going to be bad. The limits that they will propose/ordain upon lawfully carrying citizens will be horrific.

Why do they not go after criminals with the same energy/vigor and attention?

WTF is wrong with the elected officials in Annapolis? I mean, really. They're out of touch with what's going on in the streets. They cater to well bedded, safe suburban mommies and daddies (many on social media) who never once stared evil down on the streets, or any other public venue.

The police are not there. We are.

Can you get it?

OldBrokenGrunt

Aug 3, 2022
    Mount Airy
    It's going to be bad. The limits that they will propose/ordain upon lawfully carrying citizens will be horrific.

WTF is wrong with the elected officials in Annapolis? I mean, really. They're out of touch with what's going on in the streets. They cater to well bedded, safe suburban mommies and daddies (many on social media) who never once stared evil down on the streets, or any other public venue.

Can you get it?
    When you asked what was wrong with politicians you gave the one word that answered everything you complained about.

Politicians. And in my opinion, politicians are there to make money and to gather power. No matter how noble their intentions are at first, that money and power draws them in.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air

Can you get it?
    If I do go down, I'm wearing a Clarence Thomas t-shirt. We need to get this crap out of the way. It's all getting shot down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ESM07

Latest threads

Top Bottom