• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Andras

Aug 12, 2008
    Charles Co.
    Any else heard about this? I just say it on their website

http://msar.com/about_us

To better serve you, we are moving to a larger location.

Opening Winter 2012

9801 Fallard Court, Upper Marlboro, MD 20772

Ten 50 Yard Rifle Lanes

Fourteen 25 Yard Pistol Lanes

Check back frequently for more details as they become available.

ETA- the actually aren't going very far, that area is still Upper Marlboro. The new location is off Dower House Road.

I called and they said they would be there before the first of the year. The rifle lanes will be centerfire rated with no caliber restrictions.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    The move to U.M. Happened circa 1990 . The slow motion intended move is to about a mile by crow from current location.

lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland
    The move to U.M. Happened circa 1990 . The slow motion intended move is to about a mile by crow from current location.

less than a mile.. by crow.

Attachments

• MSAR.jpg
      MSAR.jpg
      130.4 KB · Views: 375

charles h

Oct 29, 2012
    was there today trying out our new glocks,they said they will be at the new spot in 2 weeks, the new place will be open to the public on mon to look the place over , the young lady told me the rifle range is as big as the whole old place.

TheWhiteBuffalo

Not Impressed
    Dec 26, 2012
    Hughesville, MD
    Everyone at MSAR are good people. From Carl the owner, right in down to the people that work the counter. I have been going to the range for many, many years.

For MSAR to stay in PeeGee County is nothing short than a miracle. We all know that they (the County) are not friendly to the firearm community. MSAR has not only survived but flourished. I am proud to support them, even though I escaped PeeGee a long time ago.

Chaunsey

Ultimate Member
    Nov 28, 2009
    brandywine MD
    Everyone at MSAR are good people. From Carl the owner, right in down to the people that work the counter. I have been going to the range for many, many years.

For MSAR to stay in PeeGee County is nothing short than a miracle. We all know that they (the County) are not friendly to the firearm community. MSAR has not only survived but flourished. I am proud to support them, even though I escaped PeeGee a long time ago.

the only reason theyve survived is because they're GSA contracted, so security and police are a big part of their business.

lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland
    was just there earlier this afternoon. they told me they (crossing her finger) should be open next monday(?) at the new place..

another MDS member was there when i walking in (he was just waiting to get his id back and leaving). i have bad memory with names so sorry ahead of time. :O Hope to see you again sometime.

oh msp still havent returned the papers for my new handgun.. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom