• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    For that cash, it better have hash marks cut into it for each hippy pistol whipped with it.

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    Actually for a DC marked pistol that's about par. I dont like the fact that grips are not original to thw gun but ill assume it was added by an officer from comfort. Anything over 450 is anal raping for a DC marked model 10. There is another guy on gunbroker that has one for 750, same gun but worse condition.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=300599318. I stand corrected, he lowered it.

Sometimes you can get the MPDC gen 1 glocks for around 300/400 and that's about normal as well.

Now you find me one from 1910 that is a .32, MPDC marked and I'll give you 7-800 for it :)

august1410

Marcas Registradas
    Apr 10, 2009
    New Bern, NC
    I have bought a couple of long guns from Doc's in Greenville.....and yeah, the prices are high. Around here at the local gun shows, you can find a Model 10 for the $250-350 range depending on condition.

This has been on GB for a while....thought about driving the 45 minutes to go and look at it...bought the Glock instead.

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    It'd be nice if he could spell Pachmayr correctly.

joppaj - you never know, it may still have dirty hippy hair embedded in the bluing somewhere from the pistol-whipping...

august1410

Marcas Registradas
    Apr 10, 2009
    New Bern, NC
    Just found a sweet nickel Model 10 2 incher at a place in Bayboro, NC about an hour ago.....$409. Diamond grips, no blemishes....grips numbered to the gun....so far, it's the only thing that made me second guess buying the Glock. If I had seen this one first, it would have been mine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davech1831

Latest threads

Top Bottom