• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sclag22

Jan 9, 2013
    Fred Co.
    I don't think blood has spilled into the streets by legal carriers since, and I suspect the trend will remain the same. As far as I'm concerned time is on our side seeing as their number one reason was how dangerous life would be with more legal carriers.

mpollan1

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 26, 2012
    Мэриленд
    I don't think blood has spilled into the streets by legal carriers since, and I suspect the trend will remain the same. As far as I'm concerned time is on our side seeing as their number one reason was how dangerous life would be with more legal carriers.
    Respectfully, their number one reason was to infringe on 2A. I do not believe, nay I know, there were any considerations beyond that. This is Montgomery County we are speaking of...

Afrikeber

Ultimate Member
    Jan 14, 2013
    Urbana, Md.
    I agree, it's going to be a real uphill battle to explain that the Bruen decision materially caused unnecessary death in Maryland since its passing.

Frosh is not getting any sleep as his reign and implementation of firearm laws based on his egregious, flagrant, disgraceful lies have been disproven and the Honorable Justice Thomas remands him to reverse his doing that is not conforming to, permitted by, or recognized by the constitution.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    I agree, it's going to be a real uphill battle to explain that the Bruen decision materially caused unnecessary death in Maryland since its passing.

Frosh is not getting any sleep as his reign and implementation of firearm laws based on his egregious, flagrant, disgraceful lies have been disproven and the Honorable Justice Thomas remands him to reverse his doing that is not conforming to, permitted by, or recognized by the constitution.

It won’t matter. The two step is dead

Long live H,T, and T

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sclag22

Jan 9, 2013
    Fred Co.
    Respectfully, their number one reason was to infringe on 2A. I do not believe, nay I know, there were any considerations beyond that. This is Montgomery County we are speaking of...
    Ok yes I agree. The reason they say out loud, in defense of this nonsense, is what I meant.

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    It won’t matter. The two step is dead

Long live H,T, and T

There will still be some courts that will try to twist H,T,&T into a perverse caricature of it's self which will need the full Supreme Court to smack the lower courts back into line. The fight is not over don't let your guard down.

Everyone should join and support Maryland Shall Issue, make Second Amendment Foundation your Amazon Smile Charity, support the NRA, express your opinions to all your legislatures, and VOTE every time.

End Sermon!

Allen65

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 29, 2013
    Anne Arundel County
    My point is the argument about public safety is dead

Bruen fixed that

The judge in Defense Distributed v Bonta seems to be trying to reanimate its corpse, though. There's probably a lot more rigor mortis we'll be seeing before the 2A Two-Step is finally laid to rest.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    Let them do it and get slapped down by MSI. Then not only does it prevent the statists in Mo Co from doing it, it will discourage any other counties in MD from trying it as well

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    Let them do it and get slapped down by MSI. Then not only does it prevent the statists in Mo Co from doing it, it will discourage any other counties in MD from trying it as well

Agreed but until that smack down comes, anyone who wants to lawfully carry in Moco in the interim will be fvcked unless there’s an injunction…….which I doubt

spoon059

Ultimate Member
    Jun 1, 2018
    We’ll see what they do on Monday

100% they pass this bill and pretend that it does a darn thing to keep any residents safer. Meanwhile, police are pulling multiple guns a day off of criminals and the prosecutors office refuses to actually prosecute those cases and put ARMED VIOLENT CRIMINALS in jail.

They'd rather come after YOU.

Sent from my SM-N970U1 using Tapatalk

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    Some Montgomery Countians need to start asking their County Council members how much it will cost in taxpayer money to pay for defending an unconstitutional law all the way to the Supreme Court just to loose the case.

jmcgonig

Jan 18, 2012
    Germantown, MD
    Some Montgomery Countians need to start asking their County Council members how much it will cost in taxpayer money to pay for defending an unconstitutional law all the way to the Supreme Court just to loose the case.
    Living in MoCo I have yet to see them care about how much anything costs...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom