MOCO Principal says students who circulated video (Makes her look bad) on social media will face consequences!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kmb

Ultimate Member
    Jul 20, 2011
    qohs is a joke. there's no real discipline there. it was more than one kid attacking a single, shy, mentally impaired white kid. it was a group of singular ethnic groups of kids harassing him down the hallway, including athletes. some POS thug pushed him, then grabbed his backpack, and the white kid tried to kick backward to defend himself. that's when qohs' resident thug patrol took their offense to the victim's face and body. as a gesture, a poor one, qohs staff put him on display with a banner at last week's football game saying 'Forgive' and walking out with the football team. my son is on the jv football team, and the team is split over the incident. the resident athletic thugs, continued their shit-talking of doing this to whoever went after the people involved (bc they can never go 1:1 in a fight - Exhibit A - BCC/WJ fracas at Bethesda Metro). my son let it be known that the two kids who did the most damage are marked and got into it with a jv football player resident thug in class where they needed to be separated. the athletes with a modicum of logic and common sense stated that if anyone Fs with the kid who was attacked moving forward, there will be a mass assault on anyone, athlete or not. RUMINT on the thugs who attacked him is they're not in school nor have been removed/expelled. when i asked, i was told by admin they couldn't comment on an investigation. which is over. and a bunch of ********.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Wolfloc22

Latest threads

Top Bottom