• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • [Kev308]

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 23, 2020
    Maryland
    Looking into a possible project I may start. How long is a mini 14 handguard and what is the barrel thickness of where the steel clamp attaches?
    Example:

Every other website is out of this, so I got a feeling optics planet might pull one of their 8 months to ship bait and switches.

JohnC

May 29, 2019
    Baltimore, MD
    Looking into a possible project I may start. How long is a mini 14 handguard and what is the barrel thickness of where the steel clamp attaches?
    Example:

Every other website is out of this, so I got a feeling optics planet might pull one of their 8 months to ship bait and switches.
    Accuracy systems has some different hand guards in stock: Link. Not sure if you need a new hand guard or want a project, but they’re good. I bought a new walnut stock/hand guard combo from them and it’s amazing.

[Kev308]

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 23, 2020
    Maryland
    Accuracy systems has some different hand guards in stock: Link. Not sure if you need a new hand guard or want a project, but they’re good. I bought a new walnut stock/hand guard combo from them and it’s amazing.
    Thanks John!

I really don't ever want to use Optics Planet ever again unless I have too. Haha

Also this will not be used on a mini 14. It wil be a possible clone project, thus the request for measurements.

Stonewall

Mar 16, 2022
    Deale
    So I was looking online at surplus Mauser parts stocks barrels bolts etc is it possible to build one just off of surplus parts ordered online it looks super easy and I've always wanted a good surplus rifle

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Easydoesit

Latest threads

Top Bottom