• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • krucam

Ultimate Member
    Currently US Section 1983 & 1988 provide payment to successful challenges to unconstitutional laws, from the losing party. CA crafted a new law that will require a plaintiff in an unsuccessful lawsuit, to pay the State. Essentially icing potential litigation.

SAF is challenging.

Complaint

KingClown

SOmething Witty
    Jul 29, 2020
    Deep Blue MD
    I remember when the Acid rain or global cooling wait global warming errr ummmm climate change people used to say California is one good earthquake away from falling into the ocean.
    I say we start a go fund me and place as much c4 as we can in the san Andrea's fault and see what happens since the lied and CA is still there.

AssMan

Meh...
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2011
    Somewhere on the James River, VA
    If the state GAF about its citizens, this law would be the exact inverse. Lawmakers/goverments would have to pay for passing and enforcing BS that is challenged and found to be unconstitutional.

Boats

Broken Member
    Mar 13, 2012
    Howeird County
    If the state GAF about its citizens, this law would be the exact inverse. Lawmakers/goverments would have to pay for passing and enforcing BS that is challenged and found to be unconstitutional.

Agree. And make it apply to all states and federally. And make the swamp dwellers personally responsible instead of paying with taxpayer money.

press1280

Ultimate Member
    Jun 11, 2010
    WV
    Curious though, does this law work with other things or limited to the 2A?

I wonder because you also have our folks getting sued repeatedly by the government who can throw endless resources at them and they end up getting bankrupted just trying to defend themselves (General Flynn for one). What happens though when they can successfully defend themselves and have their legal fees paid for?

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    Curious though, does this law work with other things or limited to the 2A?

I wonder because you also have our folks getting sued repeatedly by the government who can throw endless resources at them and they end up getting bankrupted just trying to defend themselves (General Flynn for one). What happens though when they can successfully defend themselves and have their legal fees paid for?
    Not related to that at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom