• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    I’ve been looking for one of these for a while. I found one at a good price. Ordered. We’ll see how it goes.

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    $410? For that money does it morph into an intergalactic pleasure bot or something?

Last edited:

Speed3

Ultimate Member
    Aug 19, 2011
    MD
    I haven't see ln that color combo. I spent all weekend looking for a black on black ultramax 2 with a drop point blade to no avail

shootin the breeze

Missed it by that much
    Dec 22, 2012
    Highland
    The full serrate is more $. I have a straight edge tanto version that I think was $375 maybe less. I bought it a couple of years ago. I have to check my records to be sure.

platekiller

Ultimate Member
    Jun 7, 2011
    Martinsburg, WV
    $410? For that money does it morph into an intergalactic pleasure bot or something?
    Right. I’m like that’s Glock money right there. I work with a guy who uses a $50 cover ops otf knife and it works fine for a box cutter or other tasks around the office. It dulls quicker than I would like but not sure I could justify much more for something I’ll abuse.

That said, sweet knife.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Right. I’m like that’s Glock money right there. I work with a guy who uses a $50 cover ops otf knife and it works fine for a box cutter or other tasks around the office. It dulls quicker than I would like but not sure I could justify much more for something I’ll abuse.

That said, sweet knife.
    My Sons legal middle name is Chewbacca.
    This is Star Wars related. I’ve been a Boba Fett fan since the Holiday Special.

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    Limited edition. Also a well made OTF.
    I'm just busting chops. Me, if I bought that I'd never carry it anywhere because I'd be afraid it would fall out of my pocket and I'd never see it again. I've lost Spydercos, etc, that way.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    I'm just busting chops. Me, if I bought that I'd never carry it anywhere because I'd be afraid it would fall out of my pocket and I'd never see it again. I've lost Spydercos, etc, that way.
    I’ll not likely carry it. My EDC is a Spyderco Autonomy 2. I’m hard on tools.

Dave.B

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 15, 2011
    I have seen them go for $8-900. They apparently did a ‘22 run.
    The Combat Troodon version is pushing $900 the Exocet Jedi Master, Jedi Knight, and Bounty Hunter come in around $330 depending on the seller. $410 for a Ultratech Bounty Hunter isn't bad.

Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County
    I know beskar is expensive and requires special tooling to work, but dayum! That could feed a lot of foundlings. Whatever, if you've got the scratch, it isn't our place to judge how you spend it.

Serious question though...is the color right? On my screen, at least, it seems too bright/teal-ie for Boba Fett. :shrug:

Alright...alright. It does say Made in USA :patriot: I'm glad you got one coming. Pics expected.

AliasNeo07

Ultimate Member
    Feb 12, 2009
    MD
    I’ve been looking for one of these for a while. I found one at a good price. Ordered. We’ll see how it goes.

I tagged you in a similar thread last week. I scored a Jedi Knight and a Sith Lord also. They may still be available from dlttrading

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    I tagged you in a similar thread last week. I scored a Jedi Knight and a Sith Lord also. They may still be available from dlttrading
    Damn! I’m getting old. I don’t know about this tagging stuff. I used to hack BIOS. Lol

calicojack

American Sporting Rifle
    MDS Supporter
    May 29, 2018
    Cuba on the Chesapeake

Why should I buy a finely made, very cool, collectible knife, when I can get this crappy knife from Walmart for $17? ;)
    1665619848571.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom