Thank you MD-Goodbye
    Apr 28, 2008
    3rd Rock from the Sun
    2nd Date: Meckley for Harford Co Sheriff @ Horst & McCann

Meckley for Harford Co Sheriff @ Horst & McCann:

A 2nd date was added because it very popular and packed at H&M

SHOOTERS NIGHT
    Presented by: Meckley for Harford County Sheriff Campaign

Come join us in a night of shooting sport in a safe, clean and family friendly environment. Certified Instructors from Horst & McCann on site.

$45 per ticket.

For tickets email: JackMeckley@comcast.net
    Checks payable to: Committee to Elect Jack Meckley PO Box 701, Forest Hill, MD 21050

Includes admission, eyes and ear protection, targets and unlimited use of rental firearms. (Sandwich, Snacks and Sodas also included). Firearms available for target practice include handguns, shotguns, and machine guns. **Ammunition not included and can be purchased on site. No outside ammunition will be allowed.

Saturday June 19, 2010
    9:00-Midnight

Horst & McCann Indoor Range
    2137 Fountain Green Rd. Bel Air, MD 21015

http://www.meckleyforsheriff.com/

We had a great time on last Saturday. There were 7 police firearm instructors and me the only NRA instructor there. All of them are SWAT or former SWAT team members. The instructors were there to help beginners shoot or improve your skills with tactical shooting or sport shooting. Instruction was FREE.

Come on out. If your a beginner or want to improve your skills here's a good opportunity.

fivepointstar

Thank you MD-Goodbye
    Apr 28, 2008
    3rd Rock from the Sun
    Below is some feedback that Jack got from last Saturdays event.

Hi Jack,

My friends, family and I had a great time last Saturday night at the shooting range. I feel now I know a little something about the proper handling and shooting of a handgun. Not that I am running out to get one but at least I understand the basics of handling and shooting one. It was a good educational experience for all of us (except my brother-in-law who is an NRA member and knew how to shoot).

We didn’t see you or Cara when we left so I told the others I would e-mail you and let you know how much we enjoyed the fund raiser.

So what is planned for the July fund raiser? By the way is it too soon to be talking about a meet and greet. I would like to host one for you so my neighbors, family, and friends can get to know you and hopefully add some votes.

Thanks again for Saturday – it was such a great experience.

Eve C.

There were people of all ages. I personally taught 6 brand new shooters handguns. There was a boy @ 10 years old that wasnted to shoot a Glock 19 and a 5 women who this is their first contact with a firearm. They had a blast and thier comments were positive that they had a better understanding of firearms. The ladies were GOOD too!! Some of them their husbands had guns in the house but they never shot a gun.

First was a short talk on firearm safety and the NRA rules for handling a firearm. Then the basics of sight picture, grip, stance, breathing and trigger squeeze.

I'm trying to be there this Saturday. I'd be happy to help anyone or if you want to improve you skills pick one of the police firearm instructors.

See you there!

skooter525

Sep 27, 2008
    Aberdump
    Below is some feedback that Jack got from last Saturdays event.

There were people of all ages. I personally taught 6 brand new shooters handguns. There was a boy @ 10 years old that wasnted to shoot a Glock 19 and a 5 women who this is their first contact with a firearm. They had a blast and thier comments were positive that they had a better understanding of firearms. The ladies were GOOD too!! Some of them their husbands had guns in the house but they never shot a gun.

First was a short talk on firearm safety and the NRA rules for handling a firearm. Then the basics of sight picture, grip, stance, breathing and trigger squeeze.

I'm trying to be there this Saturday. I'd be happy to help anyone or if you want to improve you skills pick one of the police firearm instructors.

See you there!

Can I borrow $45:innocent0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom