• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rayg5102

Apr 12, 2009
    Frederick
    I agree, going to these with a shirt or hat while handing out flyers is also a good idea. Having some sort of business card would be even better. I often talked about this site at work. If we had someplace we could purchase cards from, or a format we could download and print our own on card stock.

mcbruzdzinski

NRA Training Counselor
    Industry Partner
    Aug 28, 2007
    Catonsville MD
    I thought I saw some MDS card on the counter the last time I was at the Gun Connection? I think they were black with the logo as watermark and the MARYLAND SHOOTERS in yellow with the site address in red.

The box looked like to one I get from VISTAPRINT.

mdjamesd

Ultimate Member
    Mar 6, 2007
    Towson
    If we wear our MD shooter T shirts and hoodies if you already have one to the Silverado shows and in public we can still get the word out to many.

I always wear my MDS "colors" to any gun show, or public event. I've been asked by many people what it/we are about

Goose Guy

Skooma lord
    Mar 29, 2010
    People's Respublik of Maryland

Attachments

• mdsflyer.jpg
      mdsflyer.jpg
      66.8 KB · Views: 198

southern71

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jan 23, 2012
    Looks like a year old so a shameless bump with all the good news can't hurt. Print em, post em and share em!

mcbruzdzinski

NRA Training Counselor
    Industry Partner
    Aug 28, 2007
    Catonsville MD
    If we wear our MD shooter T shirts and hoodies if you already have one to the Silverado shows and in public we can still get the word out to many. I was at the 2A rally last April and after 20 or so years of on again off again NRA activism when they could be bothered with MD and was completely unaware of MD shooters and only vaugly aware of MSI,SAF,GOA and then only thought of them as leaches on the NRA. Promoting this site is promoting MSI,SAF,GOA and also the NRA when they do something praiseworthy. I had pretty much become disilusioned with the NRA for the last 10yrs or so and I am happy to have refound the fight so I can get back in the middle of it all because somebody. Wore a hoodie to the 2A rally last year.

:thumbsup:

I wore mine at the show in Gettyburg and got a lot of questions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom