• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

AKbythebay

Ultimate Member
    I have spoken to representatives at GunGrips.Net about ordering Maryland Shooters Laser Etched 1911 Alumagrips. These will be checkered black standard thickness full-size 1911 grips. They will have a 1" smooth circle at the center where the MD Shooters logo will be laser etched and will be aligned vertically with the front of the grip. These grips are made of Anodized Aluminum and will fit all standard full-size 1911 pistols with NO ambidextrous safety and NO magwell. The only way to get the group price is to order all the same so no options please. Here is what it will look like:

circleswk7.jpg

And the price:

Quantity 1-4 will be $92 + $2 shipping per set
    Quantity 5-9 will be $87 + $1.50 shipping per set
    Quantity 10 or more will be $82 + $1 shipping per set

I will be happy to handle the transfer but I will need the money up front. These are not returnable so I can't cover anyone backing out.

Please respond to this thread if you are interested. For more information on the grips please go to http://www.gungrips.net/high_resolution_laser_etched_images.htm

I'm in for one set so I'd like to recruit at least nine more orders if possible to secure the lowest price. Who's in???

I'm sure I missed mentioning something so respond to this thread with any questions. Thanks.

AKbythebay

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    1 set....

I don't have anything to put them on, but who knows :innocent0

AKbythebay

Ultimate Member
    Cool, we're up to four sets so far. I'll leave this thread open a couple weeks before ordering with the hope of getting to 10 or more sets! :gun3:

I'll contact each person individually through PM's to set up payment arrangements when we reach the magic number :thumbsup:

alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA
    These can be made to work with a wilson speed chute and an ambi-safety if you have some skill with a dremel or preferably a mill/drill press w 2d vise, and enough confidence to not f-up a $100 set of grips.;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JonWayneCampbell

Latest threads

Top Bottom