• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    I'm thinking about upgrading to a Glock22 (standard size .40) as my EDC. Currently my EDC G19 and Its been pretty good. Adding more firearms to my collection always seems like a good idea ....

All right ! A retro Contrarian ! Go for it !

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    I've carried the m&p9c for years, but felt I'd update the carry gun a bit. The new g43x makes the old m&p compact seem comically chawnky. With the s15 mags, the g43x gives me 15+1 at the same overall height and length of the m&p9c with 14+1(2 shot extension).

Especially with the 407k, I can shoot the 43x like a full sized gun, whereas I lost some time with the m&p9c compared to a full sized gun. We live in a cool golden age of gun advancement. What was hot 10 years ago is outdated now.

The DeSantis holster is aiight. The mission first minimalist holster is much more concealable. I'll probably switch over to a werkz m6 before too long to tuck the handle better.

20221005_091415.jpg
    20221005_092430.jpg
    20221005_092301.jpg

motorcoachdoug

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    When I do carry, I carry my Glock 27 or my S&W SD40. I like both since they both use the same ammo and I can save that way. When I do carry OWB i carry my 1911A1 with a leather holster that I had custom made. I figure why upgrade my Glock when I like it the way it is.. There are a thousand different opinions on what is the best carry gun and holster. The only opinion that matters is the one that works for you..

python

Apr 15, 2010
    1. How do you turn plastic to cashews?
    2. What's wrong with striker fired to you?

Ty
    1. Nice try, but only slightly funny. However, I do like cashews a lot.
    2. There's nothing wrong with them at all, I just like DA/SA semi-auto pistols with exposed hammers. I also like six shooters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom