• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dontpanic

Ultimate Member
    Jul 7, 2013
    Timonium
    View attachment 375947
    View attachment 375948
    Looks like you'll need that mounting plate I posted, or you'll need to file off the rear lugs and shorten the front lugs.
    This crap drives me nuts.

Bullfrog

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2009
    Carroll County
    Thinking about considering working on possibly leaning toward a

SMITH & WESSON Model 351 C 22​

but, I want to cast a net for feedback before sending $650+ to KYGuns for one …

The .22WMR needs 4 inch or longer bbl to be worthwhile . )

If you're looking for a lightweight hammerless with more than 5 rounds and more bang than the .22wmr, maybe the LCR in .327 magnum would do.

slsc98

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 24, 2012
    Escaped MD-stan to WNC Smokies
    If you're looking for a lightweight hammerless with more than 5 rounds and more bang than the .22wmr, maybe the LCR in .327 magnum would do.

Got one! (Actually, it’s in 357 - talk about spider web feelings in your hand, dayum!!!!). In all 3 LCR’s. The 357, the wife’s 22WMR, a 9mm (and also the wife’s 22 LCRx from a member here)

Bullfrog

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2009
    Carroll County
    Got one! (Actually, it’s in 357 - talk about spider web feelings in your hand, dayum!!!!). In all 3 LCR’s. The 357, the wife’s 22WMR, a 9mm (and also the wife’s 22 LCRx from a member here)

Ah, Ok.

I thought maybe you were looking at the .22wmr to get more rounds or less recoil than the .38/.357.

slsc98

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 24, 2012
    Escaped MD-stan to WNC Smokies
    No, pretty much looking for any excuse to add another snubbie (to the nightmare that awaits whomever gets saddled with sorting out our estate!) :lol2:

Plus, “When I grow up, I wanna carry concealed more like my wife …

Worsley

I apologize for hurting your feelings!
    Jan 5, 2022
    Westminster
    Didn’t give it any thought and went to see the guys at Maryland Elite Firearms, walked in, saw the Glock 43X and bought it on the spot. Why? It’s a Glock so you know it will work, it’s also very slim, it has 15R mags, super reliable and fits so nice in my hands, what’s not to like right? Pick it up on Saturday.

sead0nkey

Señor member
    Jul 25, 2008
    AA
    Picked this up a few weeks ago. It's a great shooter.

365x.jpg

RRomig

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 30, 2021
    Burtonsville MD
    Didn’t give it any thought and went to see the guys at Maryland Elite Firearms, walked in, saw the Glock 43X and bought it on the spot. Why? It’s a Glock so you know it will work, it’s also very slim, it has 15R mags, super reliable and fits so nice in my hands, what’s not to like right? Pick it up on Saturday.
    10 round mags fit flush
    I haven’t seen a 15 for these

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    It wasn't the 2 tone used one is it? Because that would have been mine. :)

eruby

Confederate Jew
    MDS Supporter
    Are you a LEO?

Or are the mags pinned/blocked to 10 rounds?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom