• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    Might be time to research whether it's worth looking at 10mm or 357 sig for a smaller Glock. Not sure if it's worth getting a whole new caliber though.

Bertfish

Throw bread on me
    Mar 13, 2013
    White Marsh, MD
    I already have a couple of decent carry automatic but I would love to have a snubby revolver in 357 Magnum. Shrouded hammer but not DA only. Something small that can be easily concealed in a pocket like in a hoodie. I haven't purchased the handgun in Maryland since the hql went into effect and I don't own any revolvers currently. I'm going to have to do some research
    Plenty of C&R revolvers in the world. No HQL required

Dingo222

Nov 6, 2019
    Sig 365 or g48 are on my list. I like my g19 but I’d like something a little smaller for summer time clothes / ease of carry.

joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    I already have a couple of decent carry automatic but I would love to have a snubby revolver in 357 Magnum. Shrouded hammer but not DA only. Something small that can be easily concealed in a pocket like in a hoodie. I haven't purchased the handgun in Maryland since the hql went into effect and I don't own any revolvers currently. I'm going to have to do some research
    I think the hammerless Ruger LCR in .327 would be an awesome little pocket gun, but they're pricey.

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    I've never made gun purchases based on any states' current, past or future laws

joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    I have a threaded .357 Sig barrel and three pinned G23 magazines in the classifieds right now. CHEAP!!!
    It's a great price. After looking at .357 Sig ammo, I'm going to stick with calibers I already stick, at least for now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom