• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AssMan

Meh...
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2011
    Somewhere on the James River, VA
    https://www.breitbart.com/immigration/2021/07/08/terry-mcauliffe-immigration/

Former Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe (D), running again for Virginia governor, once called for the United States to “shut these borders down” and to deport illegal aliens “taking our jobs” back to “the countries they came from.”

In an interview with Southern California public radio station KPCC on January 30, 2007, which Breitbart News has obtained, McAuliffe denounced illegal immigration, demanding U.S. borders be shut down to prevent illegal aliens from taking American jobs.

McAuliffe said:

We got to shut these borders down, absolutely. These people shouldn’t be coming in this country. We need to enforce our border protections … for the people who have not been here, who have been here illegally, and who have taken advantage of the situation, we need to have a plan to get them back to the countries they came from. [Emphasis added]

But more importantly … we got to shut these borders down … I don’t care if you are Democrat or Republican, we all agree you got to shut the borders down. People coming into our nation, taking our jobs … first and foremost, which I couldn’t agree more, we got to shut these borders down. And we got to spend more money on the enforcement of this and we got to start it today. [Emphasis added]

The resurfaced comments come as McAuliffe won the endorsement of CASA in Action — one of Virginia’s largest open borders lobbying groups.

“[McAuliffe] understands the critical role that Virginia plays in showing the nation that the Republican playbook of Trumpism and nativism doesn’t resonate in Virginia or anywhere,” CASA in Action Executive Director Alonzo Washington said in a statement.

CASA in Action previously worked with McAuliffe in May 2017 to prevent the deportation of an illegal alien woman from El Salvador who had been living illegally in the U.S. for over a decade.

While CASA helped the woman challenge her deportation, McAuliffe gave her an executive pardon in an attempt to halt her deportation. The woman was ultimately deported in 2017.

McAuliffe, while serving as governor of Virginia from January 2014 to January 2018, vetoed a number of pro-enforcement measures that would have disincentivized illegal immigration in the state.

In 2017, for example, McAuliffe vetoed legislation that would have banned local jurisdictions from declaring themselves “sanctuary cities” with policies that shield criminal illegal aliens from arrest and deportation by the Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agency.

Likewise, McAuliffe vetoed legislation that would have required Virginia jails and prisons to hold criminal illegal aliens in their custody until they could be turned over to ICE agents to prevent their release into communities.

Today, there are anywhere from 11 to 22 million illegal aliens living in the U.S., including at least 275,000 illegal aliens who reside in Virginia.

CASA of course still supports him. What a sham :rolleyes:

Alan3413

Ultimate Member
    Mar 4, 2013
    I'd say some Latinas wear their thongs very well.

Kim-Kardashian-Thong-Bikini-Pictures.jpg

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    *****If that's BradyWarriors Latina girlfriend, she can't coherently discuss geopolitics nor presumably solve a quadratic equation using the factoring method!

Just FYI. :innocent0

Me: dat azzz
    Wife: what did you say?
    Me: dumbass

Alan3413

Ultimate Member
    Mar 4, 2013
    *****If that's BradyWarriors Latina girlfriend, she can't coherently discuss geopolitics nor presumably solve a quadratic equation using the factoring method!

Just FYI. :innocent0

If that's my gf, I sure as heck won't be spending that much time on MDS.

urbantchr

Jun 22, 2021
    Just remember: No matter how good she looks, there is some guy somewhere sick and tired of putting up with her BS!

Glaron

Camp pureblood 13R
    BANNED!!!
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 20, 2013
    Virginia
    So this thread quickly degraded from lying Politician...
    to ASS.
    :innocent0

I can see that. Carry on.

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    to ASS.

What do you mean degraded? I’d say that’s a huge improvement, politicians are definitely at the bottom

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE
    to ASS.

Nope. It started out with an ass and finished with another.

That guy has always been a prick. I remember him when he used to hang out in Dewey. What a DB.

Stewart and Weiner too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom