• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sirex

Powered by natural gas
    Oct 30, 2010
    Westminster, MD
    Does anyone know if they still have a wait list, or how to join there? I have a friend that wants to join, and possibly myself depending on how things go. Thanks

fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    Winfield/Taylorsville in Carroll
    Not sure about Mayberry but check out Littlestown F&G. Just up the road a bit
    From what I saw when we shot there, I really like Littlestown. If I have time to shoot more this summer, I'll end up joining.

The only issue I can see with Littlestown is shooting NFA items in Pennsylvania. Having to complete a Form 20 to take my SBS and SBRs to Littlestown would be a PITA. Guess I can just go to Hap Baker for those if need be.

rseymorejr

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harford County
    From what I saw when we shot there, I really like Littlestown. If I have time to shoot more this summer, I'll end up joining.

The only issue I can see with Littlestown is shooting NFA items in Pennsylvania. Having to complete a Form 20 to take my SBS and SBRs to Littlestown would be a PITA. Guess I can just go to Hap Baker for those if need be.
    I belive you only need to file that form once per year and have it cover the entire year.

Sirex