• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cyberalex

MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2022
    Columbia, Maryland
    How can I participate as a plaintiff in a potential lawsuit? Would I have to be in physical possession of a handgun, or would I just need my carry permit and my HQL?

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    So how do you stop gun violence prevention experts from researching mass shootings?
    You don't. That's 1A territory. But look where he's from: BLOOMBERG. And look at what he says: Same old stuff; license gun owners and assault weapon ban. Absolutely nothing new. He's fishing for next year's grants.

propaganda-800x508.jpg

Crazytrain

Certified Grump
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 8, 2007
    Somewhere nearby
    This is good news. March 23rd at the 2nd circuit, huh? Justice turns slowly. I just hope that Brandon doesn't try and pack the SCOTUS before the New York (and soon, the Maryland) nonsense gets overturned...
    He can try. He won't succeed. If FDR couldn't succeed, there is no way FJB would get the job done. It takes a literal act of congress.

Deep Lurker

MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 22, 2019
    In the video interview about SB1 below two assertions by Sen. GunstriKKKer are unintentionally revealing.

Both comments demonstrate “her/his“ overwhelming contempt for us, which of course “they” cannot hide.

The first comment, beginning after the 1:50 minute mark, she/he is deliberately insulting and showing their genuine contempt for Sen. Ready - - and for all of us - - with this childish, petulant and useless remark:

”We can walk and chew gum at the same time.”

This is Her/His Royal Highness, the King of Kensington’s very own version of Hillary’s “basket of deplorables” comment about us.

Guess what?

We can carry, demonstrate and chew gum at the same time.

Stay chewable, my friends!

E3BCBB67-45E2-44FD-9096-4FA48DEF3696.jpeg

Last edited:

Deep Lurker

MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 22, 2019
    The second comment, just after the 2:20 minute mark of this same interview State Sen-actor George Wallacestreicher, channeling an old-timey Southern-style racist Democrat, reveals the truth:

SB1 is not about public safety, it’s actually about “addressing the Bruen decision … that was a terrible and wrong decision coming down from the Supreme Court.”

A48830CF-D18F-488F-B4E8-84AA2D2471D3.jpeg

Again, Sen. George Wallacestreicher says the quiet part out loud here.

She/he reveals they always intended to stand in the courthouse door: the unconstitutionality of his bill is intentional.

Note: Claiming that MD’s own Sen. George Wallacestreicher is standing in the “courthouse door” is likewise intentional.

In American Civil Rights History the Dem’s model legislator George Wallace stood in a “schoolhouse door” but as Mark Twain observed:

“History doesn't repeat itself, but it does rhyme.”

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dreadysuperhero

Latest threads

Top Bottom