• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cyberalex

MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2022
    Federalsburg, Maryland
    How can I participate as a plaintiff in a potential lawsuit? Would I have to be in physical possession of a handgun, or would I just need my carry permit and my HQL?

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    When Mark needs Plaintiffs of a particular profile and set of facts , he'll put out a call here and the MSI website .

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    So how do you stop gun violence prevention experts from researching mass shootings?
    You don't. That's 1A territory. But look where he's from: BLOOMBERG. And look at what he says: Same old stuff; license gun owners and assault weapon ban. Absolutely nothing new. He's fishing for next year's grants.

propaganda-800x508.jpg

Crazytrain

Certified Grump
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 8, 2007
    Sparks, MD
    This is good news. March 23rd at the 2nd circuit, huh? Justice turns slowly. I just hope that Brandon doesn't try and pack the SCOTUS before the New York (and soon, the Maryland) nonsense gets overturned...
    He can try. He won't succeed. If FDR couldn't succeed, there is no way FJB would get the job done. It takes a literal act of congress.

zx10guy

Alpha Geek
    Sep 29, 2022
    Maryland
    I wonder if this new ruling in Nevada can be leveraged against these politicians that are blatantly ignoring the Supreme Court.

Deep Lurker

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 22, 2019
    In the video interview about SB1 below two assertions by Sen. GunstriKKKer are unintentionally revealing.

Both comments demonstrate “her/his“ overwhelming contempt for us, which of course “they” cannot hide.

The first comment, beginning after the 1:50 minute mark, she/he is deliberately insulting and showing their genuine contempt for Sen. Ready - - and for all of us - - with this childish, petulant and useless remark:

”We can walk and chew gum at the same time.”

This is Her/His Royal Highness, the King of Kensington’s very own version of Hillary’s “basket of deplorables” comment about us.

Guess what?

We can carry, demonstrate and chew gum at the same time.

Stay chewable, my friends!

E3BCBB67-45E2-44FD-9096-4FA48DEF3696.jpeg

Last edited:

Deep Lurker

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 22, 2019
    The second comment, just after the 2:20 minute mark of this same interview State Sen-actor George Wallacestreicher, channeling an old-timey Southern-style racist Democrat, reveals the truth:

SB1 is not about public safety, it’s actually about “addressing the Bruen decision … that was a terrible and wrong decision coming down from the Supreme Court.”

A48830CF-D18F-488F-B4E8-84AA2D2471D3.jpeg

Again, Sen. George Wallacestreicher says the quiet part out loud here.

She/he reveals they always intended to stand in the courthouse door: the unconstitutionality of his bill is intentional.

Note: Claiming that MD’s own Sen. George Wallacestreicher is standing in the “courthouse door” is likewise intentional.

In American Civil Rights History the Dem’s model legislator George Wallace stood in a “schoolhouse door” but as Mark Twain observed:

“History doesn't repeat itself, but it does rhyme.”

Last edited:

Ed_G

Jan 18, 2015
    In the video interview about SB1 below two assertions by Sen. GunstriKKKer are unintentionally revealing.

Both comments demonstrate “her/his“ overwhelming contempt for us, which of course “they” cannot hide.

The first comment, beginning after the 1:50 minute mark, she/he is deliberately insulting and showing their genuine contempt for Sen. Ready - - and for all of us - - with this childish, petulant and useless remark:

”We can walk and chew gum at the same time.”

This is Her/His Royal Highness, the King of Kensington’s very own version of Hillary’s “basket of deplorables” comment about us.

Guess what?

We can carry, demonstrate and chew gum at the same time.

Stay chewable, my friends!

View attachment 398517

Legislation proposed in Senate Bill 0001 and Senate Bill 0118 have a very similar impact on most Maryland citizens. My sense is that S0118 has a better chance at making it out of committee and becoming law.

Both bills present positions that are contradictory to the Supreme Courts direction regarding lawful carry as discussed in the Heller and Bruen decisions. I see no way this legislation is upheld in the federal court system, especially if it make it to the Supreme Court.

Looks like some of our legislators either didn't read or don't understand what the justices said in their Bruen and Heller opinions or don't care and want to cost us (Maryland taxpayers) money do defend, what the majority of justices clearly define as unconstitutional law violating Second Amendment rights. See the Bruen opinion, page 21 for a good summary of the majority justices thinking on this issue. Also read the two supporting documents referenced in the opinion.

Boxcab

MSI EM
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 22, 2007
    AA County
    Any chance that the sign-up sheet to testify might get the name "Hon C. Thomas" added?

It would be hoot for him to stare at commity members for a minute fifty seconds and then say,

"The supporters of this bill are all un-American fools. Don't waste anymore of my time with trash like this bill."

Then, stand up and walk out.

I can dream...

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Boxcab

MSI EM
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 22, 2007
    AA County
    Any chance that the sign-up sheet to testify might get the name "Hon C. Thomas" added?

It would be hoot for him to stare at commity members for a minute fifty seconds and then say,

"The supporters of this bill are all un-American fools. Don't waste anymore of my time with trash like this bill."

Then, stand up and walk out.

I can dream...

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Salazar

Latest threads

Top Bottom