• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bobby Mercer

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 14, 2013
    I now see the reasons behind SB281 and I'm totally for it. I apologize for not seeing the golden opportunity you Maryland has laid at our feet. Please let me explain and I hope you too see the light. On October 31, 2013 at precisely 12:00Am, all guns will disappear out of the hands, waistbands, and glove boxes of all criminals who are prohibited from having a gun. I don't know where the guns will go when they disappear, so you better do your killing before then. Now here is the golden opportunity I didn't see.

On June 01,2013 at precisely 12:01AM I plan on walking down the entire length of North Avenue. I will have no fear as I know that all criminals will be disarmed, just as I am. I am a Caucasian male who is not racist, so I feel this will be the perfect opportunity to mingle with other races. I will use this walk to survey property which can be purchased quickly at very low costs and be on the ground floor of the Greenmount Avenue corridor rehab. You see, without guns a criminal can't protect his illicit drug sales activities thus making a lot a real estate property for sale. Caucasians like myself can make big money on this.

So, whose with me? Lets do this! And we have SB281 to thank for this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Shive62

Latest threads

Top Bottom