• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lalez

BANNED!!!
    Feb 27, 2019
    Russia
    I'm talking about people trying to get training called into question and making accusations about trainers not meeting standards. That's not something a 2A supporter does.
    Haha these people would be so out of place in a Constitutional Carry state.

As a FL resident I took the 3 hour “class”….it is NOT TRAINING in any sense of the word

Also a lot of the instructors here, you do realize that there are 70+ year old women in Florida and around the rest of the country that legally carry a pistol in their handbag right?
    Are you going to tell these women that probably could not pass your class they have no right to self defense????

What happens when you get that woman from Towson that’s 70 years old and wants to carry her P365 in her handbag? Tell her sorry “no, you can’t reload and shoot in under 30 seconds, no carry for joo!!!”

Just not in line with a Constitutional Right. Now what normally happens is most people WANT TO LEARN MORE naturally, that’s what occurred in my case and I’m sure a lot of others.

Also what about people that have to move for work? Maryland going to require a FL or Texas resident that’s been carrying for 5-15 years already they can’t get a permit unless this 16 hour class? What??

Last edited:

johnkn

Ultimate Member
    Feb 27, 2012
    Appears the portal is broken, while I was on earlier checking on my application to remove restrictions, there are long delays in the portal responding now and none of my applications are shown, even those previously approved. Probably could not handle the traffic...

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    I just created an account and logged in to start my W&C Application using Chromium on Linux. Absolutely no problem. Note that I "allowed" the site on all of my ad blockers. Don't forget to do that!

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    Haha these people would be so out of place in a Constitutional Carry state.

As a FL resident I took the 3 hour “class”….it is NOT TRAINING in any sense of the word

Also a lot of the instructors here, you do realize that there are 70+ year old women in Florida and around the rest of the country that legally carry a pistol in their handbag right?
    Are you going to tell these women that probably could not pass your class they have no right to self defense????

What happens when you get that woman from Towson that’s 70 years old and wants to carry her P365 in her handbag? Tell her sorry “no, you can’t reload and shoot in under 30 seconds, no carry for joo!!!”

Just not in line with a Constitutional Right. Now what normally happens is most people WANT TO LEARN MORE naturally, that’s what occurred in my case and I’m sure a lot of others.

Also what about people that have to move for work? Maryland going to require a FL or Texas resident that’s been carrying for 5-15 years already they can’t get a permit unless this 16 hour class? What??

There is no such reload and shoot on the MD Qual. Your posts become more useless all the time.

camo556

Ultimate Member
    Aug 29, 2021
    I'm talking about people trying to get training called into question and making accusations about trainers not meeting standards. That's not something a 2A supporter does.
    The specific comment I saw was something like "be glad the state did not impose 40 hours of training."

tbh some of the things I have come out of these W&C classes have been worth a shit.

"Training" in this state is nothing more than an extra hurdle to ration permits.

Boxcab

MSI EM
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 22, 2007
    AA County
    It's been a long time coming.

It's unfortunate that it took outside (SCOTUS) intervention, our own elected officials are working against us.

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    I just created an account and logged in to start my W&C Application using Chromium on Linux. Absolutely no problem. Note that I "allowed" the site on all of my ad blockers. Don't forget to do that!
    I didn't have problems starting. I had problems submitting.

That said, I will try turning off the ad blockers, but I doubt that's the real issue.

ETA: turning off ad blockers didn't do anything. I think the credit card processing bit of the portal just isn't working right now.

Last edited:

thomfantomas

Crna Ovca
    Feb 15, 2013
    Дундак ex Florida Keys
    Their website has crashed...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220705-174109_Samsung Internet.jpg
      Screenshot_20220705-174109_Samsung Internet.jpg
      60.1 KB · Views: 55

rcreynolds

Nov 4, 2015
    It may not matter. Once the leftists rig November's election and increase their majority in the Senate their plan is to remove the senatorial filibuster and stack the court with leftist justices...no challenge will ever be heard...from that point they can pass whatever gun control they want to....then it's on...
    I thought the democrats were abandoning packing the courts for simple assassination

rambling_one

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 19, 2007
    Bowie, MD
    I didn't have problems starting. I had problems submitting.

That said, I will try turning off the ad blockers, but I doubt that's the real issue.

ETA: turning off ad blockers didn't do anything. I think the credit card processing bit of the portal just isn't working right now.
    Add blocker didn’t interfere with my renewal application. When I used the portal link to print I couldn’t.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom