• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • E.Shell

Ultimate Member
    Feb 5, 2007
    Mid-Merlind
    Technically, Maryland's law has not been specifically ruled Unconstitutional, you keep saying that, and so do others, but it hasn't yet, not by a court and not by the AG. We do understand that it is all but dead, but unless or until the AG provides guidance, or the MGA changes the law, MSP is bound to enforce said law, no matter how much we like it.

Feel free to come on up here and put some skin in the game, by applying for a wear and carry permit, or perhaps even carrying without a permit (Constitutional Carry) like you keep advocating. But unless or until you decide to join us, in person, and put some sweat, tears, money, personal time, and skin in the game, you are becoming a bigger bag of hot air each and every time you keep repeating the same shit above.

Since this doesn't directly affect you directly, like it does most of us, please stop with the ********.
    +1

Agent provocateur...

Dutchshooter

Apr 17, 2016
    Columbia
    I just applied for my CCW via the MDSP portal. I need to go tomorrow to livescan $76.00 to get PCN #. Then I can submit application. My reason , was 2nd Amendment for personal protection of myself and Family.I would like to think the SCOTUS ruling will be followed in Maryland Law. Brian Frosh knew all along it was a Scam to invoke GASR for CCW.
    This has been a long road and certainly worth the Wait...God Bless our Supreme Court and Constitution!!!
    Good luck assuming you already have done your training unless you are exempt.

pcfixer

Ultimate Member
    May 24, 2009
    Marylandstan
    Ummm...
    There are no such Articles in the US Constitution...
    Specifically Article 3 deals with the Supreme Court and the lesser federal courts.
    There is, however, and Article 129 and 215 in the Indian Constitution that deals with exactly what you stated, but I doubt that those articles will hold any power in the US.
    My mistake then.. FRCP Rule 70.

contempt of court​

Primary tabs​

Contempt of court, also referred to simply as "contempt," is the disobedience of an order of a court. It is also conduct tending to obstruct or interfere with the orderly administration of justice. Under the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure (FRCP) Rule 70, a party that fails to perform a specific act, in accordance with a judgement by a court, can be charged with contempt. The purpose of recognizing contempt of court is to secure the dignity of the courts and the uninterrupted and unimpeded administration of justice.

motorcoachdoug

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    :D I see we're mentioned in here, so I'll drop some contact info... https://www.facebook.com/Vanguardfirearmstraining or call Mike Allen at 443-340-1989
    We do the 16 hour CCW course for $150, HQL is free, and we help with photos free, (no fingerprints unfortunately). Give us a call, we're having classes weekly.
    I wish I knew about you before i signed up with the other class but then I am here in Monkey aka Montgomery County and you are a little bit of a drive for me coming up that way..

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    Add $600-$800 for purchase of a gun small enough to carry without looking like Wyatt Earp. Because I never thought carry would come to pass in MD all of my pistols are full-sized! Lol
    There are several micro and mini handguns under $600. Just depends on what you want and what you trust.

Valkyrie Firearms Training

Fair and Experienced Firearms Training Parkville
    Industry Partner
    Feb 10, 2021
    Parkville, MD
    I wish I knew about you before i signed up with the other class but then I am here in Monkey aka Montgomery County and you are a little bit of a drive for me coming up that way..
    Sorry to be late for ya, but glad you found a course anyways. Basically, a lot of companies jacked their prices up after Bruen, we're keeping them low as we can, and have always been. We all believe the HQL and CCW should be accessible and these costs (fingerprinting/application/photo) add up. So if you have any friends, coworkers, relatives interested, feel free to send them our way and we'll help them out.

Augie

Ultimate Member
    Sep 30, 2007
    Central MD
    Sorry to be late for ya, but glad you found a course anyways. Basically, a lot of companies jacked their prices up after Bruen, we're keeping them low as we can, and have always been. We all believe the HQL and CCW should be accessible and these costs (fingerprinting/application/photo) add up. So if you have any friends, coworkers, relatives interested, feel free to send them our way and we'll help them out.

Where do the classes take place?

From fat Larry

Attachments

• 66560.jpeg
      66560.jpeg
      87.8 KB · Views: 60

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    We have classes every weekend, a day class during the week and a 4 night class, if you live in the area. Can include either AZ, UT, FL,VA and DC.
    MD shooters gets a ten percent discount. Use of military grade summulator, and all qualifcations is done on our private range. Paperwork can also be processed for you: Best to call to get discount. WE are an isdustry partner!

Atlantic Tactical Firearms Training
    www.atftraining.com.
    410=5460-0003
    410-713-2333 cell
    Fantastic people to get training from.

miles71

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jul 19, 2009
    Belcamp, Md.
    I can't believe people are trying to pick apart the training requirements and what instructors are teaching.

Yea, is an interesting thing happening. I am happy to discuss or justify anything I teach in my courses.

If you’re looking for shortcuts or the “minimum” my class, and many other good instructors classes, are not right for you. My course has been 250.00 since the beginning.

TD

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    Yea, is an interesting thing happening. I am happy to discuss or justify anything I teach in my courses.

If you’re looking for shortcuts or the “minimum” my class, and many other good instructors classes, are not right for you. My course has been 250.00 since the beginning.

TD
    I'm talking about people trying to get training called into question and making accusations about trainers not meeting standards. That's not something a 2A supporter does.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom