MARS match at Bridgeville DE Saturday 6/4 (22LR PRS)

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KRC

Sep 30, 2018
    Cecil County MD
    The Bridgeville, DE BRPC range will be hosting a MARS match (22LR Precision) this Saturday June 4th. The Course of Fire has been published and it looks MUCH easier than the inaugural match (bigger targets, less movement per stage), and the weather forecast MUCH cooler with LOW WIND. Should be a very nice day for a relaxed 22LR shooting match, and ideal for new shooters. Registration will start ~8:00am, with the safety briefing at ~8:45am and match beginning at 9:00am. Preregistering on Practiscore.com is appreciated by the MD, but "walk-ons" are welcome.

Match starts: June 04, 2022 @ 9:00 AM · Match ends: June 04, 2022 @ 2:00 PM
    Bridgeville, Delaware 19933
    Precision rimfire rifle match. Shooters will complete 7 to 10 stages consisting of approximately 120 to 150 rounds. Shooters will engage targets from 25 to 210 yards. Targets will be shot from various positions and barricades.
    - All bolt action and semi automatic rifles with a removable/ detachable magazine are eligible. No tubular feed magazine fed rifles allowed

Racinready300ex-2

Apr 10, 2020
    You mentioned the course of fire is published, where can I find that? Do you guys shoot on the police bay?

I'm interested in checking it out at least, I plan to shoot the IDPA match tomorrow so I'll be there. I don't have a mag feed 22 so I'm not sure I'll be shooting it anytime soon. I have a single shot 22 and a mag fed 17. I have a AR I shoot 22 out of but it's about as reliable as the weather man right now lol.

KRC

Sep 30, 2018
    Cecil County MD
    'Bring what you got.' - the mag fed 22LR. If you register on Practiscore the Match Director will email you the COF (and I always bring an extra hardcopy). The COF document is 9 separate pdf files. Most everybody will share equipment (bags etc.) and some may even lend you a rifle. The MD and shooters at this range are very helpful to new shooters.

If it is like last month, the match will be shot on the 100/200/300 yard range, with the firing line set up just past the 100 yard pit.

Czguy

Jul 12, 2022
    Maryland
    You mentioned the course of fire is published, where can I find that? Do you guys shoot on the police bay?

I'm interested in checking it out at least, I plan to shoot the IDPA match tomorrow so I'll be there. I don't have a mag feed 22 so I'm not sure I'll be shooting it anytime soon. I have a single shot 22 and a mag fed 17. I have a AR I shoot 22 out of but it's about as reliable as the weather man right now lol.
    Match is held on the area to the right of the 100yard multi purpose range berm (100,200,300 yard range). We shoot out towards the 1000 yard berm.

The next match is Saturday the 16th of July at 1:30. Anyone interested please register on practiscore.com.

Racinready300ex-2

Apr 10, 2020
    One of these months I'll come check it out, this month I'm supposed to take a new shooter to the range (different range) that day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom