• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dec 13, 2011
    I stop in his shop last week to pick up my GSG AK-47 .22LR to add to my AK collection and i leave with a yellow paper and a 7 day wait for a Remington 1911 R1 Enhanced. Why do his prices and customer service have to be so good. LOL O well the wife will get over it. A++++ TO MARK.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk

Dec 13, 2011
    Yea I here great things about it. But I gotta wait til Friday to find out for my self

Semper Noctem

Desk Rabbit
    Aug 9, 2011
    Fairfax, VA
    I stop in his shop last week to pick up my GSG AK-47 .22LR to add to my AK collection and i leave with a yellow paper and a 7 day wait for a Remington 1911 R1 Enhanced. Why do his prices and customer service have to be so good. LOL O well the wife will get over it. A++++ TO MARK.

Enjoy!

Dec 13, 2011
    The gsg 47 is awesome for a .22lr. It is a little intimidating on the first cleaning because its more like opening a motor. But it comes with all the tools needed and a bag of goodies with 4 screwdrivers some lube and cleaning stuff. As far as shooting, its the same weight down to the oz as a 7.62 AK. As well as same size and same sights and same side rail mount. Its a great training AK just with out the recoil and a much much cheaper round. I ran about 300 rounds thru it in about an hour. Its very accurate with iron sights. I had 2 fail to feeds. But just cleared it and went some more. I did 2 24 round mag dumps (got the 24 Rounders at Chantilly) at the end in about 3 seconds and didn't get one jam. I think its the best .22 I have ever handled. Definitely worth the money and its a good gun to get my daughter started in AKs. Plus mark has great prices on them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JonWayneCampbell

Latest threads

Top Bottom