• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oilman77

Mar 20, 2012
    looking to purchase a couple of mags but everywhere I look is sold out anyone know of anybody that has them

ifindppl

Sep 13, 2012
    Montgomery County
    I placed an order with shopruger on 9/13. The mags arrived today, but they are pricey. Midway told me they do not expect a shipment until January. I ordered two from them (on sale now for 16.99) and will just wait. Four mags is better than two, for now.

ntobias

Sep 29, 2012
    Local shops are the way to go, if they dont have them they can get them ordered for you asap.

ifindppl

Sep 13, 2012
    Montgomery County
    Midway USA told me they were out of stock until January (having ordered them mid-September). I received the two from Ruger (also were out of stock when ordered) and about 3 days later I received the two I ordered from Midway. It is worth ordering from Midway as they will come in sooner than January, but not until Ruger re-stocks them. I thought OnTarget had them in their case (I did not ask if they fit the MKII/III) but the I walked away since they had them for $38.95 and that is ridiculously overpriced - they are the same ones Ruger sells for $25.00 and Midway for $18.99.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Comotion357

Latest threads

Top Bottom