• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    This will be the last MUM of the WINTER! Spring comes officially next Tuesday and rest assured that MUMs will continue right up until Sine Die.

As usual, Mission City Dock at 6p, gather at the Jeff Hulbert Memorial Sidewalk in front of Liar's Mall around 7:15p.

Come out and give the tyrants, RINOs, good guys and boob shaker(s) a piece of your mind.

Some Guy

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 26, 2017
    Some guy is in.

For the love of God and all that is good, please get out and stand on the bricks Monday night! Duty calls!

Monday nights provide a great opportunity to engage with the MGA members. The House of Delegates members need to learn about why SB-1 is discriminatory and bad for Maryland; and the Senate members need to learn why HB-824 takes us back to the Jim Crow era.

Please come out on Monday night as SB-1 heads to the House floor, and as HB-824 heads to the Senate floor.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    Just a precaution. Last week prior MCP asked one of us to provide ID which was done and they took a picture of it.

You do not have to provide ID in MD unless you are being detained so ask if you are free to leave and if yes, politely decline the request.

They took pictures again of us last time too.

This Gestapo stuff needs to stop

Last edited:

Brute

Unwitting Accomplice
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2020
    Laurel
    Just a precaution. Last week MCP asked one of us to provide IDvandvtook a picture of it.

You do not have to provide ID in MD unless you are being detained so ask if you are free to leave and if yes, politely decline the request.

Did he say if the pictures were for "personal use" again?

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    I don’t know but the taking of pictures, asking for ID and parking cruisers in front of where we are peaceably assembling is harassment plain and simple.

Don’t fall for it. Be polite but firm

eruby

Confederate Jew
    MDS Supporter
    Just a precaution. Last week MCP asked one of us to provide ID which was done and they took a picture of it.

I'm sad one of us provided ID, but it's likely better than getting cuffed, if it would have come to that

Papiere bitte

:sad20:

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    Precisely why I am providing this warning. Don’t be fooled by the MCP intimidation tactics.

As I said, be polite, respectful but be firm.

“Am I free to go? Yes? Then I will not comply with your request. Have a nice day”

Know your rights.

GTOGUNNER

IANAL, PATRIOT PICKET!!
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 16, 2010
    Carroll County!
    I think the ID thing was the week prior to last week. Last Monday the Cops were extra nice at the end they even asked questions about SB1. They both didn’t seem to care for SB1 at all.
    We did get a good look at the EMustang patrol vehicle. Their only comment was that it was Fasssst!

And yes, i’ll be there. Might even make a “show your **** “. sign for Senator Adrianna nut case.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    I think the ID thing was the week prior to last week. Last Monday the Cops were extra nice at the end they even asked questions about SB1. They both didn’t seem to care for SB1 at all.
    We did get a good look at the EMustang patrol vehicle. Their only comment was that it was Fasssst!

And yes, i’ll be there. Might even make a “show your **** “. sign for Senator Adrianna nut case.
    Depends on who is working. Just a heads up

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    I'm sad one of us provided ID, but it's likely better than getting cuffed, if it would have come to that

Papiere bitte

:sad20:
    Let them cuff you. Ask them how Sgt Pope is doing. Maryland is NOT a stop and ID state.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom