Machinegunpriceguide has finally been updated!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • monkey

B-A-N-A-N-A-S!
    Feb 20, 2012
    Monkey County
    Looks like things jumped up a bit, but are starting to come back down a little. They need to fix the Mac 11 chart unless someone really got a deal of the lifetime for $500. If I get another one, the next step up would be a MP40 or a M3 Grease Gun, but those are $12-15k and hardly any are ever sold.

http://www.machinegunpriceguide.com/

IMBLITZVT

Ultimate Member
    Apr 20, 2009
    Catonsville, MD
    Looks like things jumped up a bit, but are starting to come back down a little. They need to fix the Mac 11 chart unless someone really got a deal of the lifetime for $500. If I get another one, the next step up would be a MP40 or a M3 Grease Gun, but those are $12-15k and hardly any are ever sold.

http://www.machinegunpriceguide.com/

I don't find the site to be particularly accurate. I am fairly sure they go off asking price. Some people ask way way to much. For example, most MG08/15s are selling under, well under, $10K. Well someone had one on GB for $25K. Well that messes with MGpriceguides chart. I mean I could put one up at $100K but that really does not mean anything. So I think their values are off by 10-20%.

MP40s can be found cheaper than $12K if you are ok with a Tube gun. They are not hard to find either. Grease guns you don't see as much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Kdaily1127

Latest threads

Top Bottom