• smdub

MDS Supporter
    Nov 14, 2012
    MoCo
    Can patrons bring their own toys?

Pmbspyder

Platinum Member
    Apr 12, 2012
    Can one pay for the initial rental and supply their own ammo after the original 50 are down range, or do we have to buy the ammo from the FS?

ericoak

don't drop Aboma on me
    Feb 20, 2010
    Howard County
    Can one pay for the initial rental and supply their own ammo after the original 50 are down range, or do we have to buy the ammo from the FS?

I have never heard of a range that let you do that, so I'm going to go with no. They are a business not a charity.

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    I have never heard of a range that let you do that, so I'm going to go with no. They are a business not a charity.

Agreed. Almost all ranges make you use their ammo in their guns. The only thing I want to know is if extra ammo is at normal rrtail price or the higher rate per 50 for the MGs.

cantstop

MDS Supporter
    Aug 10, 2012
    MD
    So I finally got out to FreeState to try out my Bumpfire stock on my Del-Ton AR-15. I must say it sure was fun double tapping and triple tapping some rounds into the paper. :D

I expected the AR to rise as I shot in bumpfire mode. Shooting 2 and 3 bullet magazine loads made it pretty easy to stay on the paper. Surprisingly, my last 2 triples hit within a 5 inch group at 25 yards. Surprising, because I'm not usually much better than that when shooting single shots standing offhand.

dreadpirate

Mar 7, 2010
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    So I finally got out to FreeState to try out my Bumpfire stock on my Del-Ton AR-15. I must say it sure was fun double tapping and triple tapping some rounds into the paper. :D

I expected the AR to rise as I shot in bumpfire mode. Shooting 2 and 3 bullet magazine loads made it pretty easy to stay on the paper. Surprisingly, my last 2 triples hit within a 5 inch group at 25 yards. Surprising, because I'm not usually much better than that when shooting single shots standing offhand.

Having been in the Army 10 years i can tell you an M16 on full auto is awesome. Crazy fast rate of fire.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    karaolis

Latest threads

Top Bottom