• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • midcountyg

Mar 7, 2009
    Preston, MD
    Just thought I would share some pictures of a custom project. It is a Yugo based M85 Krinkov in .223. It has been adapted to accept AR mags, the booster was deleted and barrel threaded for a YHM can, rear trunnion is a custom piece for the use of the ACE side folder, the rail is a Midwest Industries, and the grip is Tapco. The rail and stock were powder coated to match the FDE grip, and the black is Duracoat. This little baby isn't done yet. Soon it will have the FDE colored side and top cover rails as well as FDE safety lever. Then will come the custom fitted Havoc 37mm launcher and combloc night scope. This will be sure to rank up there with Red Jackets best Zombie guns :D
    IMG_20120828_213403.jpg

Atec

Sep 11, 2010
    Maryland
    :drool::drool:

I would like to volunteer my service to submit a range report ! :evilgrin3

When would you like me to pick it up from you ?:D

krashmania

Still dont know anything
    Feb 6, 2011
    churchville
    In all seriousness though, that thing is absolutely gorgeous. How much would it cost to convert an ak rifle to take the ar mags? I dont even have one now, but just a thought for down the road.

midcountyg

Mar 7, 2009
    Preston, MD
    In all seriousness though, that thing is absolutely gorgeous. How much would it cost to convert an ak rifle to take the ar mags? I dont even have one now, but just a thought for down the road.

If you have a 5.56 AK it can be done, but it isn't a plug and play deal. It requires a good bit of fitting.

h2u

Village Idiot
    Jul 8, 2007
    South County
    If you have a 5.56 AK it can be done, but it isn't a plug and play deal. It requires a good bit of fitting.

That's OK...I'll keep the, "other" .223 AK you built for me ;)
    It may not be as modern looking, but I'll stand here and say it's prettier :D

Hope to get out there and do some more business with you sir! Being pretty much one of the first to visit ya, I feel as if I've been slacking!

midcountyg

Mar 7, 2009
    Preston, MD
    That's OK...I'll keep the, "other" .223 AK you built for me ;)
    It may not be as modern looking, but I'll stand here and say it's prettier :D

Hope to get out there and do some more business with you sir! Being pretty much one of the first to visit ya, I feel as if I've been slacking!

You have been quite a stranger ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sparkey9901

Latest threads

Top Bottom