M1 Garands - In stock and looking for new homes.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    We have a half rack full of M1 Garands looking for new loving homes, including a M1 D (minus the optic unfortunately). Conditions range from Good to Very Good.

These are on Consignment, and the prices are firm - but looking at what's been available thru CMP in comparison, I feel these are much better values as you can actually see what you're buying, in person, ahead of time.

They are one the website, if you want to take a look at what's still currently available - www.genesisfirearms.com

Dataluss

To KEEP and BEAR ARMS, Shall NOT be Infringed.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 9, 2022
    Owings Mills MD
    EZ to find.... Some look like pretty good..... I've been looking for 1 myself..... Shot a friends before in 30.06.......... Personally, I need little more research. My Dad, was drafted in 69, and a DD214 EXPERT w/ his M14....BUT in .308.... I'd LIKE to pick up 1 close as possible...... Luckily I still have him to go to the range..... Thinkin the M1 GARAND by Springfield (NOT Winchester) I guess ONLY in 30.06 ( & NOT .308) is the closest I can get allowable in MD ☹️ any other ideas peeps ?
    Thanks

Last edited:

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    M1A in 6.5 Creedmore would also be a viable option, although IMO every American also should own a Garand as well. ;)

From MSP firearm search -
    Springfield Armory ‎(10)
    Springfield ArmorySpringfield Armory BM-59, SAR-48, G3, SAR-3, M-21 sniper rifle, M1A, excluding the M1 GarandBannedEnumerated in Statute10/1/2013
    Springfield ArmorySpringfield Armory SaintBannedCopy of an enumerated banned assault weapon.11/21/2016
    Springfield ArmorySpringfield Armory M1-A Scout Squad .308BannedCopy of an enumerated weapon1/6/2019
    Springfield ArmorySpringfield Armory M1-A SOCOM 16-CQBBannedCopy of an enumerated weapon1/6/2019
    Springfield ArmorySpringfield Armory M1-A SOCOM 16BannedCopy of an enumerated weapon1/6/2019
    Springfield ArmorySpringfield Armory model Saint EdgeBANNEDCopy of an enumerated banned weapon.8/12/2020
    Springfield ArmorySpringfield Armory M1A Loaded in .308BannedCopy of enumerated banned weapon.2/26/2021
    Springfield ArmorySAINT Edge ATCBannedCopy of an enumerated banned weapon.3/25/2022
    Springfield ArmorySpringfield Armory M1A Loaded-6.5 CreedmoorNot BannedDoes not meet the definition of a copycat weapon or the definition of a copy, or enumerated weapon in statute5/2/2018
    Springfield ArmoryHellionNot BannedDoes not meet the definition of a copycat weapon, nor does it meet the definition of a copy of an enumerated weapon.1/21/2022

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    M1A in 6.5 Creedmore would also be a viable option, although IMO every American also should own a Garand as well. ;)

From MSP firearm search -
    Springfield Armory ‎(10)
    Springfield ArmorySpringfield Armory BM-59, SAR-48, G3, SAR-3, M-21 sniper rifle, M1A, excluding the M1 GarandBannedEnumerated in Statute10/1/2013
    Springfield ArmorySpringfield Armory SaintBannedCopy of an enumerated banned assault weapon.11/21/2016
    Springfield ArmorySpringfield Armory M1-A Scout Squad .308BannedCopy of an enumerated weapon1/6/2019
    Springfield ArmorySpringfield Armory M1-A SOCOM 16-CQBBannedCopy of an enumerated weapon1/6/2019
    Springfield ArmorySpringfield Armory M1-A SOCOM 16BannedCopy of an enumerated weapon1/6/2019
    Springfield ArmorySpringfield Armory model Saint EdgeBANNEDCopy of an enumerated banned weapon.8/12/2020
    Springfield ArmorySpringfield Armory M1A Loaded in .308BannedCopy of enumerated banned weapon.2/26/2021
    Springfield ArmorySAINT Edge ATCBannedCopy of an enumerated banned weapon.3/25/2022
    Springfield ArmorySpringfield Armory M1A Loaded-6.5 CreedmoorNot BannedDoes not meet the definition of a copycat weapon or the definition of a copy, or enumerated weapon in statute5/2/2018
    Springfield ArmoryHellionNot BannedDoes not meet the definition of a copycat weapon, nor does it meet the definition of a copy of an enumerated weapon.1/21/2022
    I think the days of the banned list will come to an end in the next couple of years. God Bless America.

Threeband

The M1 Does My Talking
    Dec 30, 2006
    Carroll County
    I think the days of the banned list will come to an end in the next couple of years. God Bless America.

"...For who would bear the whips and scorns of time,
    Th'oppressor's wrong, the proud man's contumely,
    The pangs of dispriz'd love, the law's delay..."

God Save the United States

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    Dutch Contract Breda M1 Garand is available, gentleman had to cancel his layaway - so it's back on the rack. Very nice rifle, and one I'd take home in an instant if I could.

Pictures will be on the website as soon as possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom