• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gungate

NRA Patron Member
    Apr 5, 2012
    Damascus. MD
    Ha ha turns out my BIL has one of these he bought and never fired once that he will sell for $350. So problem solved!

COACH1106

Jun 18, 2020
    HANOVER MD
    Ha ha turns out my BIL has one of these he bought and never fired once that he will sell for $350. So problem solved!
    perfect, now go to a gun show and get some real mags and have fun. That firearm is truly one of my families favorites, very few range trips happen without that one making it. Great trainer

gungate

NRA Patron Member
    Apr 5, 2012
    Damascus. MD
    perfect, now go to a gun show and get some real mags and have fun. That firearm is truly one of my families favorites, very few range trips happen without that one making it. Great trainer

It is actually not for me but I will shoot it too. How does it cycle with the below ammo?

opplanet-winchester-333-22-long-rifle-36-grain-copper-plated-hollow-point-rimfire-ammo-333-rounds-22lr333hp-main.jpg

Sirex

Powered by natural gas
    Oct 30, 2010
    Westminster, MD
    It is actually not for me but I will shoot it too. How does it cycle with the below ammo?

opplanet-winchester-333-22-long-rifle-36-grain-copper-plated-hollow-point-rimfire-ammo-333-rounds-22lr333hp-main.jpg
    Mine seem to cycle that and the bulk Federal just fine. I would not get the one at Buds you have listed. There are a few on Gunbroker that are a comparable price, but have a threaded muzzle, an adjustable stock, and come with a 10rd magazine. The 15-22 is the one .22lr gun that I've never had ammo issues with.

calicojack

American Sporting Rifle
    MDS Supporter
    May 29, 2018
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    The only reason I did not get a 15-22 is I ended up building a couple of dedicated 22LR uppers for exiting SBR AR's. I spent almost as much money as at would cost to get a 15-22 (AR upper, CMMG bolt and barrel, handguard, special charging handle). But they are a lot of fun as shorties; esp. the 4.5"barrel. Does not have to be 29" OAL becuase it's rimfire.

COACH1106

Jun 18, 2020
    HANOVER MD

Mine will run almost anything I've put through it.

Trumpet

SCSC/NRA life member. MSI member
    Oct 29, 2005
    They are FANTASTIC little rifles. Mine has pretty much replaced my 10/22 as my "go to" semi .22. I just picked up a 15-22 pistol as well. Just waiting on the Form 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom