• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jrumann59

DILLIGAF
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 17, 2011
    It's possible it was in the $800 range. I just know it wasn't worth it to me.
    The one thing I wasn't crazy about was the polymer piece on the frontside of the grip, the stippling was super rough.
    I find all the new M&P grip surface super rough like 40 grit sand paper, if I get one I will have to process the grip to get some of the coarseness out.

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    I find all the new M&P grip surface super rough like 40 grit sand paper, if I get one I will have to process the grip to get some of the coarseness out.
    Yeah my two M&P 2.0 guns definitely have a much rougher grip although it's ok. I still might sand mine down a little. The other thing I've done is use a backstrap/grip module from my gen 1 M&P on my 2.0.

Krucianking

Mar 4, 2019
    Bowie, MD
    I was at the gun show today in chantilly and had a chance to get a good look and feel. It feels great in the hand the grip is aggressive the gun feels like a quality build along with it being not much heavier than a polymer one. I love it, several tables had it priced around 750-799

Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County
    I wonder if Glock and the others will follow suit? I have worried about the legacy longevity of plastic polymer guns. It is expected, of course, that our grandfather's 1911 will still work when we need it but what about future generations? After guns are completely banned, and I'm (hopefully) long long gone, I really want parts of my collection hiding around out there waiting for when freedom tries to make a comeback.

I can't help but think about this:

jrumann59

DILLIGAF
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 17, 2011
    Yeah my two M&P 2.0 guns definitely have a much rougher grip although it's ok. I still might sand mine down a little. The other thing I've done is use a backstrap/grip module from my gen 1 M&P on my 2.0.
    Right now the only thing stopping me is I have M&P 9mm 1st gen and I have it exactly where I like it. Though 10mm in the M&P line has me intrigued. But I also have interest in an AREX

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom