• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TwinTurbskis

professional amateur
    Jun 9, 2020
    Derwood, MD
    Its still on the ground floor of the Varsity right? I think the Varsity opened the same year I graduated, 2011, and Looney's occupied the space at the same time.

It's been awhile now so I certainly could be mistaken, but I don't think there was anything in that space before Looney's.

TheEvilZX2

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2011
    Used to live in CP, nothing was there prior. That was a new bldg a few years back, what 10+ now?

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

TheEvilZX2

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2011
    Actually now that I've been thinking about it, there was a Jerry's kinda in that location and another liquor store north of it. That whole strip mall/building replaced everything that was there

SkiPatrolDude

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 24, 2017
    Timonium-Lutherville
    It's been there since that building went up. Had some good times there between 2011-2015 in my post college days before feeling like I was too old to pick up any local girls there. Broke a lot of hearts in that place lol. After you hit 25 you have no place in college bars.

TheEvilZX2

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2011
    Just figured out with Google maps you can check the historical street view pics.

The Jerry's was just a bit north of Looney's, about where you drive into the parking lot roughly now. Now I see there was another bldg north of Jerry's and a tire shop I forgot about between Jerry's and the liquor store on the SB side of RT1.

When in street view click on "See more dates" then you can scroll back through the years

8121 Baltimore Ave

platoonDaddy

Ultimate Member
    Jun 30, 2011
    SouthOfBalto
    Just figured out with Google maps you can check the historical street view pics.

The Jerry's was just a bit north of Looney's, about where you drive into the parking lot roughly now. Now I see there was another bldg north of Jerry's and a tire shop I forgot about between Jerry's and the liquor store on the SB side of RT1.

When in street view click on "See more dates" then you can scroll back through the years

8121 Baltimore Ave

Excellent feature, thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Noha

Latest threads

Top Bottom