• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • robertt822

Apr 10, 2013
    Laurel
    I live in Odenton, wife works in Bethesda, average commute is 1 hr, their is a campground at 32, Rte and Rte 97, no idea if permanent sites

Dovk0802

Sep 20, 2017
    DC
    There’s the KOA in Millersville, Md near the junction of I97/MD-3 and MD-32

Besides being pricey, like most of the campgrounds around here, they close for the winter
    If you’re .mil, DoD, Fed or Contractor then Ft Meade has RV sites available. Had friends live in their 5th Wheel while waiting on their PCS orders’ foul up.
    I qualify as a washed up, old Marine. They limit stay length to 30days for non active duty

aeubank2

Jan 30, 2022
    Hope this isn't too of topic: My wife and I have become remote workers and have decided to live full time in our 44’ trailer. We’re looking for a place to be based during the school year; ideally within an hour from Bethesda. While we are familiar with the campgrounds in the area, most aren't year round or allow long term stays (and are priced like hotels vs. leased apartments). Also, we'd like to have a little space around us. The ideal location would be a private property, like a farm in the Ag Reserve with a site that previously had a mobile home on it so electricity, water & sewer were in one place. However, we can adapt to a variety of circumstances and could also front load some rent in order to make needed improvements to the site. If you have, or know someone who might have a suitable property, please let me know.
    Southern Maryland has some nice, remote spots you might want to check out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SrAIC

Latest threads

Top Bottom