• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bountied

Ultimate Member
    Apr 6, 2012
    Pasadena
    Similar thing happened at Continental not too long ago I believe. Admittedly it's been a while since I've been at those ranges but was always under the impression that they rented pretty freely.
    Yeah they did/do, I'd hate to drive there and be told I can't rent a gun I want to try out. Just thinking ahead. I guess you could call first as well.

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    You aim and pull the trigger. It's just that most people never learn that whole aiming and pulling the trigger thing very well.
    Don't you know, that if you shop a pistol until you are blue in the face, you don't have to worry about that silly grip or trigger pull dilemma. :)

pleasant1911

Ultimate Member
    Apr 12, 2012
    I have a 365 macro. It’s an ok gun. I spent $800 for it. If I had to do over, Glock 43x mos @$500 + $300 in upgrades would make me think twice.

If it was just one or tye other, I do the sig. whatever you get make sure it has night sights or some other modified sight. I hate the white dots.

Mike444

About to be a CZ guy
    Dec 30, 2012
    Parkton
    I have a 365 macro. It’s an ok gun. I spent $800 for it. If I had to do over, Glock 43x mos @$500 + $300 in upgrades would make me think twice.

If it was just one or tye other, I do the sig. whatever you get make sure it has night sights or some other modified sight. I hate the white dots.

Probably should compare the 43x MOS to the P365X Macro as they are nearly identical in size but one manages 17 rounds in a stock magazine.

While I carry the Sigs, I own a Glock 17 and a CZ75 P-01 so I'm not a complete and udder Sig fanboy. But close, at least for carrying.

dehos

Mar 23, 2024
    Glen Burnie
    Well I tried out quite a few of everyone's suggestions and I was really a fan of the Shield Plus and m&p 2.0 compact. My wife was a huge fan of the S&W Equalizer

Mike444

About to be a CZ guy
    Dec 30, 2012
    Parkton
    Really can't go wrong. So many good choices. Don't forget to let us know when you 'pull the trigger'. Bad joke intended.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom