• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • T-Man

Jul 23, 2010
    Catonsville
    Hey guys - Looking for an additional IPhone for my oldest to add to our plan. I have had great luck through here and don't need anything fancy.

Let me know what u have.
    Thanks
    Tom

TheBert

The Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 10, 2013
    Gaithersburg, Maryland
    Hey guys - Looking for an additional IPhone for my oldest to add to our plan. I have had great luck through here and don't need anything fancy.

Let me know what u have.
    Thanks
    Tom

I've had great success buying used iPhones from www.Gazelle.com. I do this when the kids need a replacement phone.

T-Man

Jul 23, 2010
    Catonsville
    I have an unlocked iPhone 7 128Gb I was about to put up for $300.

How much were you looking to spend?

I am on a 5 so no way my kids are getting a 7.

Thanks though. Just looking for a basic one for them to use.

rico903

May 2, 2011

Let me know what u have.
    Thanks
    Tom

I have a 5 in an Otterbox Commuter case, ex cond, screen protector, no scratches. 16GB I believe no charger or cable. If I can figure out how to wipe it, it's yours for $45 shipped.

mac1_131

MSI Executive Member
    Jan 31, 2009
    I got a nice unlocked iPhone 6 on eBay. $200.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Mightydog

Oct 6, 2013
    Somewhere West of Frederick
    Remember though, they’re fine if only to be used as a phone and surf the web. Apple stopped updating the IOS if your iPhone or iPad are older than a few years. I’ve got a 4 with enough memory to use as my iPod also but it will not update the iOS past 8 I believe. New phones are on iOS 12.1. Just saying, don’t get an older one if your kid expects to play apps on it.

sundazes

inane poster
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham
    I got a burner SE for like 140 at Bestbuy a while back. My kids killed her phone and this was the cheapest way I found BNIB with warranty. Just make sure it is either unlocked or on your system. Just switch the sims....

mac1_131

MSI Executive Member
    Jan 31, 2009
    Remember though, they’re fine if only to be used as a phone and surf the web. Apple stopped updating the IOS if your iPhone or iPad are older than a few years. I’ve got a 4 with enough memory to use as my iPod also but it will not update the iOS past 8 I believe. New phones are on iOS 12.1. Just saying, don’t get an older one if your kid expects to play apps on it.
    iPhone 6 still is current. 4 is not, not sure about 5. But you are correct to know which ones still get updates.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Alphabrew

My pronouns: Bro/Bruh
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Glad you got one, OP. I cracked the screen in my iPhone 6, ordered a new screen from amazon. If it doesn’t work out I’ll be looking for a new phone as well.

Top Bottom