• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • km04

Get crackin you muggs!!!!
    Jul 12, 2010
    Harford Co.
    Looking to move up from my current 3 pin sight to a 5 pin sight. Looking at either the Cypher 5, Punisher 5, or the Hit Man 5. Maybe it's because I haven't been shooting long enough but I'd like to know the difference between the 3 sights. I know the pin sizes are different and one gets more light from the fiber being wrapped around the front of the sight but not much more than that. You guys/gals got anything more for me? Thanks.

wilcam47

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2008
    Changed zip code
    why so many pins? If you are shooting at that many different ranges get the one pin that adjusts to many distances...but to each his own. I don't like seeing a bunch of stuff cluttered up in the sight picture...

km04

Get crackin you muggs!!!!
    Jul 12, 2010
    Harford Co.
    why so many pins? If you are shooting at that many different ranges get the one pin that adjusts to many distances...but to each his own. I don't like seeing a bunch of stuff cluttered up in the sight picture...

I like the 5 pin sight because it gives me a greater range of known distances to shoot. Not a fan of the one pin sight, that seems like more work to me right now. If you have a one pin sight and your target is not at that distance it seems you would have to adjust the pin then take the shot, giving the target time to get away.

Multiple pins don't clutter my sight picture.

itsslow98

Ultimate Member
    Nov 8, 2010
    Harford County, MD
    I have the hitman 5 and couldnt be happier. I dont care for the slider one pin sights because we know how fast things happen sometimes and having to worry about changing the yardage isnt something i want on my mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom