Dec 15, 2018
    Is this something you guys carry? 300 series

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    Stores. Start your thread at the top of the IP's page, not only specific stores(for what it's worth).

nuxbag

Dec 15, 2018
    Stores. Start your thread at the top of the IP's page, not only specific stores(for what it's worth).
    I'm in Montgomery county, if I have to I can try to go out farther but if I strike out with these two I'll try that

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    I'm in Montgomery county, if I have to I can try to go out farther but if I strike out with these two I'll try that

Banshees are difficult to come by. I, like teratos, built my own(takes MP5 mags) and it took over a half year just to buy the barrel and bolt(didn't need the entire gun). You'll increase your chances with the expanded search pattern.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Banshees are difficult to come by. I, like teratos, built my own(takes MP5 mags) and it took over a half year just to buy the barrel and bolt(didn't need the entire gun). You'll increase your chances with the expanded search pattern.
    You shot my main PCC. The one with the Scheel system. I don’t think I took the opportunity to shoot your CMMG. Of course, you have one, too. What is your take on the CMMG Vs. Scheel?

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    You shot my main PCC. The one with the Scheel system. I don’t think I took the opportunity to shoot your CMMG. Of course, you have one, too. What is your take on the CMMG Vs. Scheel?
    As far as recoil, very little difference. I feel the CMMG is a bit faster, but maybe I really need to devote more time with the Scheels. Fool around with the springs.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    As far as recoil, very little difference. I feel the CMMG is a bit faster, but maybe I really need to devote more time with the Scheels. Fool around with the springs.
    That may be true. May need to adapt a Springco to it…

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom