Looking for a specific gun and gun shop suggestions....

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Apr 24, 2013
    Have a come to the right place?
    specifically glock 27. I am police and of course I would be willing to provide my credentials. I live in Pasadena, go figure right a police officer living in Pasadena?

4095fanatic

Paramagic
    Dec 3, 2010
    Have a come to the right place?
    specifically glock 27. I am police and of course I would be willing to provide my credentials. I live in Pasadena, go figure right a police officer living in Pasadena?

Cop Shop in Baltimore, MD. They have the only LE sales license in MD. The Gun Shop in Essex has an arrangement with The Cop Shop where they can sell under their license if that's more convenient for you I believe.

Pirate

Mar 20, 2010
    We sell them, but they are $20 higher than The Cop Shop. Like said above I am a sub dealer through The Cop Shop and I get a lot of my guns from him and there is additional shipping cost for me. If you don't want to deal with city parking or traffic give us a call. The Cop Shop would be closer for you but you would have to deal with going into the city. I hate going there myself.

4095fanatic

Paramagic
    Dec 3, 2010
    By the way, I've met the owners of both The Cop Shop and The Gun Shop, and bought guns from both of them. Pleasure doing business with both of them, and would gladly do so again.

Apr 24, 2013
    went in an talked to them about a month ago and they said that they wouldnt have glock 27's in stock until September. I'm trying to get one sooner than that.

scottp999

Feb 11, 2008
    I had to go to gunbroker.com and pay above normal prices to pick up what I wanted and have it shipped to a local FFL for a transfer. Could not even find stock at a recent gun show.

Apr 24, 2013
    I had to go to gunbroker.com and pay above normal prices to pick up what I wanted and have it shipped to a local FFL for a transfer. Could not even find stock at a recent gun show.

my only problem with this is that I dont want to go through all the trouble with GunBroker and possibly get a gun that has technical issues.

scottp999

Feb 11, 2008
    Understood. I had to take the chance ordering New in Box, from A+ sellers with >1000 positive sales. Otherwise, I'd risk not getting the paperwork through by 10/1 if I waited for local FFL back orders to come through. Will ship the gun back to the manufacturer if anything is not right, but hope they are fine. Good luck in your search.

Tman68

Jul 25, 2012
    Harford Co
    I ordered a bnib glock 27 off of GB, and it was as advertised. It's just a way to sell for the most profit, buy the seller first then the glock and you will be fine!!

I am now on the hunt for a glock 23 gen4 and trying to decide if I should get it local and pray one comes in or just get it on GB again..... I found one local but I would not pay the asking price!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

bm3r

Mar 25, 2013
    Gun shop is my shop of choice. Fair prices by far vs area dealers. The cop shop is also great if you have a gssf membership.

bm3r

Mar 25, 2013
    We sell them, but they are $20 higher than The Cop Shop. Like said above I am a sub dealer through The Cop Shop and I get a lot of my guns from him and there is additional shipping cost for me. If you don't want to deal with city parking or traffic give us a call. The Cop Shop would be closer for you but you would have to deal with going into the city. I hate going there myself.

Super honest. I've deal with the cop shop. Theyre awesome. But traffic..parking..travel time..worth $20!

Apr 24, 2013
    talked to cop shop again recently and again I've heard that they arent getting anything in until September. Called around to Pasadena Gun/Pawn and they have one(unknown generation, probably 3) for about 570 and Atlantic Guns in Rockville is taking orders. Guess I'll keep looking around.

Name Taken

Ultimate Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    Central
    Get in touch with Jvegas here. Sure Shot is the name of his company and he's an IP here.

If he cant get it for you then ask him to handle the transfer and get one off of Gunbroker.

Kevp

Ultimate Member
    Apr 17, 2008
    FYI....Glock is 1.5 million guns backordered. Thank your President and his minions for instigating the hysteria.

tjr

Nov 12, 2012
    talked to cop shop again recently and again I've heard that they arent getting anything in until September. Called around to Pasadena Gun/Pawn and they have one(unknown generation, probably 3) for about 570 and Atlantic Guns in Rockville is taking orders. Guess I'll keep looking around.

Here's some 27's in stock:
    http://www.woodburyoutfitters.com/product_p/3167.htm
    http://www.nelsontactical.com/glock-27-40-s-w-3-47-barrel-fixed-sights/
    http://www.gandermountain.com/modpe...view&i=422699&source=linkconn&lct=s&cID=GSHOP

Jeb Uberstead

Apr 19, 2013
    Carroll Co
    went in an talked to them about a month ago and they said that they wouldnt have glock 27's in stock until September. I'm trying to get one sooner than that.
    If you are in LE the Cop Shop is the way to go for cheaper. If you want to pay a hundred and even more than you can get something sooner. My choice would be to wait and save tons. The Cop Shop is great. Dealt with them several times

bm3r

Mar 25, 2013
    If you are in LE the Cop Shop is the way to go for cheaper. If you want to pay a hundred and even more than you can get something sooner. My choice would be to wait and save tons. The Cop Shop is great. Dealt with them several times

Th cop shop is great. But my 19 wont be there til September!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Millebar

Latest threads

Top Bottom