• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SMPress

Apr 24, 2009
    Charles County
    Hey guys. I am in the market for a new HK. I have a Mark 23 and USP 45 now, but am looking for soemthing I can conceal for when I am not in MD. I have not handled any of the smaller frames, USP compact, P30 or P2000. Are there any IP's that have some I can come fondle in person? I need to compare them, and would prefer to not wait for the next gun show in Chantilly. Further south the store, the better as it will take two trips to buy, but am willing to drive for the right store with selection...

Thanks
    Andy

NatBoh

Ultimate Member
    Jan 4, 2012
    Baltimore
    Try A&D Pawn in Glen Burnie. It's a drive for you but they had several HK's in stock when I dropped by earlier today. They're good guys with decent prices. Maybe call first to see if they have what you're looking for.

Kevin

SMPress

Apr 24, 2009
    Charles County
    Thanks Kevin, I will give them a call and see about driving up one afternoon next weekend. Glen Burnie isnt such a bad drive. I used to live in Pasadena, figure it is about 1.5 to 2 hours from Waldorf. Of course I drive an hour each way to work in VA, so it doesnt seem too bad...

coopermania

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 20, 2011
    Indiana
    H & K dealers

Thanks Kevin, I will give them a call and see about driving up one afternoon next weekend. Glen Burnie isnt such a bad drive. I used to live in Pasadena, figure it is about 1.5 to 2 hours from Waldorf. Of course I drive an hour each way to work in VA, so it doesnt seem too bad...

Have you thought about coming home the other way and stopping in at Atlantic Guns in Silver Spring ? On Bonifont St off Georgia Ave. They are open untill 8 on thurs and fri. Give them a call and see whats in stock, They are a large stocking dealer.
    301-585-4448

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Shive62

Latest threads

Top Bottom