• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • River Mud

Mar 19, 2013
    My experiences with gun stores in MD over the years haven't been fabulous, and with everything coming down the pipe, I don't want to deal with unnecessary stress or drama. I'm looking to make my pre 10/1 purchases from someone who:

1. Will listen to what I'm asking for, and correct me if I'm wrong without bullying me.

2. Will treat me like my business is worth something

3. Is looking to make me a satisfied customer.

4. Returns messages (within reason).

All that being said, I don't mind shopping somewhere that the price isn't the lowest around. I don't mind if filing the paperwork takes a few days longer than it might elsewhere. I just want to move through the system with "no problems." I know everything's happening slowly, and that's just how it is.

I just don't want a run-around from the dealer, or to be bullied into buying something I know I do not want.

Any suggestions, would love to hear them via response or PM.

Thanks guys

River Mud

Mar 19, 2013
    Only 20 minutes out of my way. Look forward to paying them a visit in the next week.

Thanks gentlemen.

NB1214

Jan 19, 2010
    Charleston, SC
    Atlantic guns in silver spring, best experience I've ever had. Ask for Dan. He's knowledgable, helpful and polite. I live in Columbia and I make the drive to Silver Spring over anywhere local just because of the service I get from Dan. No smart comments, never rude, just an all around good experience. Tell him Nick sent you.

tapeman1

Ultimate Member
    Aug 31, 2012
    Severna Park, MD
    Another vote for 2A. They're great folks to deal with and they won't treat you like an idiot just because you're not a "gun guy." Friendly, professional and knowledgeable.

6pack

MSI BOD Member
    Apr 2, 2012
    Eldersburg, MD
    I like 2A, but to give you a choice, Constitutional Firearms is another great place close by and an Industry Partner also. Plus they have other benifits. :innocent0

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom