• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • usaf_joe

newb..
    Jul 21, 2012
    AA County
    Please PM with availability and price (MDShooter or Military discount? :innocent0). I might be able to drive up today to complete the paperwork and pay for it.

Thanks!:thumbsup:

Last edited:

rouchna

Defund the ATF
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 25, 2009
    Virginia
    Also, keep in mind that many IPs are at Shotshow and will not be able to respond until they get back.

usaf_joe

newb..
    Jul 21, 2012
    AA County
    Call 2A Sales. They had one in their display cabinet yesterday.

Wish I saw this earlier, I would have called them. I sent them an email and will follow up with a phone call on Monday, thanks Flipz. :thumbsup:

Also, keep in mind that many IPs are at Shotshow and will not be able to respond until they get back.

Yeah, between that and the huge spike in demand, I've had a tough time finding this firearm.

Flipz

Ultimate Member
    Mar 11, 2010
    Wish I saw this earlier, I would have called them. I sent them an email and will follow up with a phone call on Monday, thanks Flipz. :thumbsup:

Yeah, between that and the huge spike in demand, I've had a tough time finding this firearm.

No problem. I was there today and I'm pretty sure they still have one. You should call first thing on Monday. I think they open at 11am or noon. It will probably take them awhile to respond to an email as they have been swamped non-stop.

usaf_joe

newb..
    Jul 21, 2012
    AA County
    I was there today and I'm pretty sure they still have one. You should call first thing on Monday.

Surprisingly, I got a response back late last night. Unfortunately, it was to inform me the firearm was sold earlier in the day yesterday. Bah!!

I will probably make the trip up there tomorrow just to say hi and check out the store.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ObsidianCC

Latest threads

Top Bottom