• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    That's going to be in "Internet", you'll need to clear data, then clear cache.

Starts with "settings".

all I see is the place to reset data. if I do that will it forget the 500 phone numbers and twice that many email addresses? I don't really care about anything else on the phone but I need the numbers and email addresses.

shit, this thing may as well be a bomb since I am afraid to touch it. I hate phones almost as much as I hate money.

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    No, this should be in an applications tab, seperate from any data to do with contacts or the phone.

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    I truly appreciate the help but I gotta find a teenager to show me where any of that is.

now I feel old.

It happens, seriously though, anyone born post 1995 will be able to do that in a few minutes. I only know because my phone screws up after a few weeks/months of use, I have to clear the internets out of it.

Bush%20internet.jpg

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    It happens, seriously though, anyone born post 1995 will be able to do that in a few minutes. I only know because my phone screws up after a few weeks/months of use, I have to clear the internets out of it.

Bush%20internet.jpg

damn it, my son was born in 1985 so I will have to find someone younger, lol.

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    damn it, my son was born in 1985 so I will have to find someone younger, lol.

I just picked 95, that's when mine was born. Probably anyone younger than me really, so, something in the mid 1970's should do it!:thumbsup:

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    I had to login once, early last week I think, since then I've been GTG, already in every time I open it. (Firefox on 7 Pro). I wonder if you guys have the indexing page saved,... or something else?

gtodave

MDS Supporter
    Aug 14, 2007
    Mt Airy
    Anyone know how to delete one cookie from an iPad? I'm still logging in each time on mine. Don't want to delete all cookies.

MacGuns

Ultimate Member
    Jan 14, 2013
    Chester
    Delete Site Specific Cookies in Safari on iOS

1. Open “Settings” and tap on “Safari”
    2. Scroll to the bottom and tap on “Advanced”
    3. Tap “Website Data”
    4. Tap “Edit” in the upper right corner, then tap the red (-) minus symbol next to the individual website you wish to remove cookies from followed by the “Delete” button

gtodave

MDS Supporter
    Aug 14, 2007
    Mt Airy
    Delete Site Specific Cookies in Safari on iOS

1. Open “Settings” and tap on “Safari”
    2. Scroll to the bottom and tap on “Advanced”
    3. Tap “Website Data”
    4. Tap “Edit” in the upper right corner, then tap the red (-) minus symbol next to the individual website you wish to remove cookies from followed by the “Delete” button

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Wolfloc22

Latest threads

Top Bottom