• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • C-Los

Mar 19, 2012
    I'm looking to purchase a Kimber Ultra Carry II, I called around and couldn't find a shop that stocks them or they are on backorder for 3-6 months. I see some on gunbroker.com and Buds, can someone recommend a FFL shop or person that is gunbroker or online sales friendly? I live by Ft Meade.

Thanks

mikec

Ultimate Member
    Dec 1, 2007
    Off I-83
    Unless Dan at Gun Connection has changed his mind he doesn't handle transfers from Bud's. You would have to ask him about Gunbroker.

Continental Arms, Timonium, is a Kimber dealer.

Good luck on your first MD handgun.

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    Any FFL will accept a transfer from another FFL via GB. If they won't,.. the next one will.

garyad

I'm looking to purchase a Kimber Ultra Carry II, I called around and couldn't find a shop that stocks them or they are on backorder for 3-6 months. I see some on gunbroker.com and Buds, can someone recommend a FFL shop or person that is gunbroker or online sales friendly? I live by Ft Meade.

Thanks

Just bought one in Dec. Great gun! I bought it at the Gun Rack in Burtonsville, at the time they had a few of them.

mdvctry

Follow Me @DukesDefense
    Nov 10, 2011
    http://www.dougsgunstore.com/ Kimber ultra carry II LG

Thanks

I just bought one from Doug's shoot n sport in Murray Utah while I was there last week. They are a master Kimber Dealer and have several in stock. But first where have you checked locally? I think Atlantic Guns in Rockville is also a Kimber Master Dealer. Also be aware that Kimber does not send shell casings with their guns so you will have to have it fired by a dealer who has a manufacturer FFL.

hodgepodge

Senior Member (Gold)
    Sep 3, 2009
    Arnold, MD
    2A Sales will accept Gunbroker transfers, but contact them first. Contact any FFL first; some will not acccept transfers on guns they sell.

C-Los

Mar 19, 2012
    Thanks, I tried The Gun Rack and Atlantic, both are out for awhile. I'll give 2A a call about a transfer. Thanks for the link aquaman.

Schwabe

Ultimate Member
    Nov 20, 2010
    Sho'a
    When buying on Buds they will list FFls in your area (based on ZIP) they have complete sales through ... so no biggy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom