• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Doofy_13

Dec 20, 2015
    Sykesville
    Thought you guys would like to see the video I put together sticking a buck a few days ago. Its been a pretty tough year getting on top of big bucks but I've had some very unique harvests to make up for it. I hunt 5 days a week on average throughout all five months of the open season; all with a bow on public grounds.

This is the second time my wife has ever gone out with me in the six years we have been married. She is a trooper and goes as high as she can in the stand without getting too uncomfortable. Most important part is she knows how to hold still when deer are around and she uses her phones camera pretty well.

Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEPFoUYDdhU

KevinK

Ultimate Member
    Jun 24, 2008
    Carroll County, Md
    Thank you! I gotta figure out how to do that.
    Delete the red ampersand below and you will be good for any url. :thumbsup:

How to Embed YouTube and LiveLeak Videos

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

**The instructions for embedding LiveLeak videos is a few posts later. Please scroll down.**

There have been quite a few YouTube posts lately, so I figured I would explain how to embed a video.

Here is a typical you tube video URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvyunwtlvuc

Once you have the URL of a video that you want to embed, copy the string of characters that appear after the "v=" and before the "&" symbol if it is present.
    In this case, you would copy 'hvyunwtlvuc'. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvyunwtlvuc

Now, within your post you would place this string between two yt tags as such:

[y@t]hvyunwtlvuc[/yt].

That is all there is to it!

cww

Jan 28, 2010
    I hunt 5 days a week on average throughout all five months of the open season

nice, no tracking job, and on public where deer learn to look up......but someone has to ask......do you have a job?...hunt 5 days a week for months!.....you look too young to be retired.

Doofy_13

Dec 20, 2015
    Sykesville
    nice, no tracking job, and on public where deer learn to look up......but someone has to ask......do you have a job?...hunt 5 days a week for months!.....you look too young to be retired.
    Yeah I work full time and Im still taking college full time too. On the weekdays I only get evening hunts in because I usually work from 6 to 2, go hunting, and then stay up late working on homework.

The off season is spent busting my rear around the house to get all the things checked off the honey do list.

cww

Jan 28, 2010
    Yeah I work full time and Im still taking college full time too. On the weekdays I only get evening hunts in because I usually work from 6 to 2, go hunting, and then stay up late working on homework.

The off season is spent busting my rear around the house to get all the things checked off the honey do list.

wow, makes that deer even more special

just reading that makes me tired, AH to be young again LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom