• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE
    Indoor gun range slated for outside Lewes

The new building will be located on the northbound side of Route 1, just north of the Nassau Bridge, on land that’s been in the Hagan family for generations. There’s a house on the property now that Hagan said he expects to be demolished in the next couple of weeks.

The new building will be one story, just under 10,000 square feet in size, said Hagan. In addition to the retail shop featuring the same items as the West Rehoboth location has, there will be two bays – one 15-yard bay that has seven lanes and will be used for pistols and shotguns, and another 25-yard bay that can be used for pistols, shotguns and rifles.

Hagan said the building will feature a state-of-the-art ventilation system to remove particulates from the air and a layer of high-tech rubber along almost all the walls of the ranges to dampen the noise coming from rounds of fired bullets.

“There will still be some reverberation, but not like shooting in a room with just concrete walls, which is what most indoor ranges have,” said Hagan.

https://www.capegazette.com/article/indoor-gun-range-slated-outside-lewes/228396

adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE
    Getting close. Range is the building on the right.

AL9nZEUCLHak9frn5q_ih_SO68OwMnMRDPYgkBlriU9_kI4_9IdLt_vB86-lAaixSdE9S9-Y6ZgF35VAM5UE8tBR0_XXPHBqGGaQaBVJVIVzWJ8asbjoKwUWoEtrzh4t_T3rvUljRwcVKrlsEWRIytlECZDO=w1154-h650-no

adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE
    Of course Jack Lingo would have his fingers in that project. Will make a trip their when we go to Rehoboth again in Oct.
    Lingo is just running the leasing for the building next door. They have nothing to do with the range.

adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE
    Open now, for members. Open to the public next week, or the week following.

wpage

Ultimate Member
    Oct 17, 2022
    Southern Delaware
    Open now, for members. Open to the public next week, or the week following.

Great news thanks for the update...

Overboost44

6th gear
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 10, 2013
    Kent Island
    This is only 6 miles from my brothers house and I know he was excited for it to open. He used to be able to shoot on his 25 acres but when they moved to Lewes that all went away. I may even be able to stop in and try it out myself next week,

jr88

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 7, 2011
    Free?? State
    Does the range offer walk-in lane rentals ? I looked thru the website and saw no mention of prices and policies, just membership and class enrollment information.

adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE
    Does the range offer walk-in lane rentals ? I looked thru the website and saw no mention of prices and policies, just membership and class enrollment information.
    Reread what I just posted.

jr88

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 7, 2011
    Free?? State
    Reread what I just posted.
    I read what you posted and it says open to public next week, my question is what are the lane rates, rules and do you need to join in order to shoot there ? It would be mice if their website provided that information.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom